How can I get LD's more often?

Is there a way/excercise?? Or is it just practise??
Thanks in advance
Bye

:content: well, what you’ve asked was a pretty general question, and in order to answer it we would need to know what technique you’re using at the moment, how your dream recall is going, etc…

But generally, do reality checks, practice meditation, visualizing, keep up the dream journal, and don’t get frustrated!

Usually people get their first LD at different times. Some people try for a year, others try for a day. Personally, I tried a month or two before I got mine, but dont give up, it’s worth it trust me. Have fun! :content:

Actually I’m kinda using a MILD/WILD method but still I had not have a LD longer than a minute( i had one that lasted for about 30 seconds XD)

My dream recall is fine(1-3 dreams per night)…

I want to start meditating but I don’t know how to start…although I have read a lot about meditation…but I’ll give it a try tomorrow I guess

Thanks!

Well… Find an induction method that works best for you.

And once youve found that, then do it all the time.

That should help you achieve more LDs?

Are you trying MILD or WILD? There isn’t really a MILD/WILD technique…

Practice is the way to go. Pick a technique and run with it for a while. Don’t let your motivation lose steam!

Hi Nachician,

I think it’s mainly a question of practice and motivation. Then as Datameister and Am I Dreaming said, find the induction technique which works the best for you. If you get results with WILD, it’s interesting cause you can have more LD’s (I won’t say you can have LD’s at will but why not). Try the dream reentry technique too, it may have very good results.