Hide from the Big Brother Eye option

Were you scared :scared: of the ebil Big Brother eye? Now you can hide from it!

Thanks to FiXato for the reminder, I have been milling around with that I should install it - so now i finally sat down and did it.

Thanks to inch, who made this adaption :bow:
It’s reciprocitive :wave: bruno, that means, if you are hidden, then you can’t see the big brother eye yourself either.

But the option is there now :smile: In your profile.

Below the option to hide yourself from the users-online list, you now see:

Hide your name in topic view list (this means you can’t see the topic-view list yourself either)

It still keeps track of it though, only doesn’t show it. So if you have hidden yourself, and then come out of hiding, it will still show your name in the topics you have visited while being hidden.

It also means that if you hide yourself now, your name disappears from all the lists, so also the ones you have visited earlier.

Good idea. Im not gonna use it though…

I like the option, but I like spying on my DJ readers too much! :ebil:

I love the eye in the DJs and garden threads … it lets the original poster know who follows their DJ or creations :yay:

Everyone knows that the only people who hide are upto no good anyways :tongue:

:rofl: does that mean you are going to hide Dark Matter? :tongue:

/me hides :hide:

Nice Implementation, but I don’t think it’s useful for me!
Maybe later, if any more features are added…

I like the eye! The eye is good! I’m probably never going to use that option, but oh well, freedom of choice and all that… :razz:

Ooh, nice, but I like the eye too. It’s a very friendly eye. I also love the fact that if you hide, you can’t see the others either. Only makes it fair :smile:

WG addicts can discuss the advantages of this new option here now :tongue:

I was a pretty strong advocate for this mod back when the eye was first installed. i’m glad to see it’s implemented, but i’ve changed my opinion about it. it is rather useful to see who’s been reading what. :tongue:

Thanks for that option… :smile: Dunno if i will turn on that privacy mode, but it is nice to know that i now have this ability.

It doesn’t erase the view data, does it? sweat