Hows earth ?

Nah. Gaia can take care of herself.

Take a look at a cow. A cow eats the grass. The cow takes a crap. And the crap makes the grass. It’s 100% recycling.

The Earth will be here for a long time. It’s not in any trouble.

However, we are in trouble if we don’t stop exhausting natural resources before Nature can recycle them.

I just feel bad for the animals that live here…

Yeah.

The sadest thing is that WE is one of those animals

Sorry to point that out, but cows and grass are going down the drain with humans if we don’t stop messing around. Of couse, we can make an environmental holocaus and the archaeabacterias won’t even notice the change. Once we’re gone, they’ll start evolving to fit the new environments and will start changing the environment. Maybe, one day, animaloids will exist again. They won’t, however, be the cows with grass that you love so much. These guys are going with us.

Well, anyways, humankind—and the nature itself—are bound not to work forever. Animals are too complex to exist forever… But we have acelerated the process, instead of doing what we should’ve and tried to make it the slowest possible…

It’s quite sad to think that, one day, another inteligent race might find our ruins and think: ‘look, they had inteligence, and destroyed themselves with it,’ rather than, ‘look at these guys, they managed to make a fair society, in which nature was respected and protected, these guys should be an example for all of us.’

We, humans, are with no doubt the stupidiest thing in the universe.

Youre wrong bruno.

My dog is the stupidest thing in the universe.

ANyways , that cow thing.

its not 100 % recycling , but it seems like it.

Sun aint lasting forever :razz:

There are few wars going on all the time for centuries,selling cigarettes and other poisons is legal,starving third world is not any news…- so we are actually trying to lower the population but those little monsters keep arriving…no worry,we`re getting more and more advanced in killing.Earth will win.

Anyone ever read Jurassic Park? The Dr. Malcolm guy has this awesome awesome rant in it. Jurassic Park: a good example of what we, humans, are doing to the earth :wink:

What… populating it with extinct Jurassic dinosaurs??
I beg to differ :tongue:

Dinasaurs ?

WHere ? :scared:

/me goes buying an elephant rifle.

Lets get abck on track :wink:

You should have asked for the dinosaur rifle :wink:

I honestly don’t think there’s anything that can be done or will be done by humans to take us out of our current cycle. It’s just going to perpetuate until something that isn’t human knocks us out of it, something beyond our control.

I’m betting on alien invasion, or meteorite/volcanic catastrophe.

I think alot of people are debating whether the species that inhabit the earth are in trouble or not. The earth itself is not in trouble unless we physically destroy it or if some outside force harms it (meteor, sucked into a black hole, fried by a red giant, sigh…aliens :alien: , ect.). If you want to talk organisms then I would say that we aren’t in any immediate danger, down the road though it is hard to say. Anyways scientists have determined that a mass extinction occurs on our planet naturally about once every 26-million years anyway (the last one was ~11 million years ago so according to scientists we still have another 15 million years to live it up before we’re history). :cool:

Anyone see that movie where the world freezes, and everybodies like “Oh crap, lets go to Mexico!”. I think thats whats gonna happen. That, or the dinosaur thing.

I also think that if aliens invaded, we’d probably wind up nuking ourselves to death because of their mind control PSI powers. :hide: lol. We’re all doomed captain! We dun’t have the poower!

-I believe the movie you are referring to is The Day After Tomorrow and I thought it was a high quality movie.

-I really don’t think humans are anywhere interesting enough to be contacted by any of the rare intelligent life in the universe. Besides why do we need them to come to earth and cause a bunch of wars when we manage that perfectly well without them? :wink:

:yes: I agree rad.

Aliens aint needed , just imagine ww2 with nuclear bombs , then see ww3 …

chances are if there is any alien life it’s possibly in something above our dimension, 5th dimensional beyond comprehension to us and i guess not visible.

We’ll always be limited till we overcome the problem of time, only then will galactic travel over huge distances that we regulate via it be possible to traverse.

That’s what makes me believe aliens if existing would have to be above our dimension and time.

the fact is that we are moving closer and closer to the sun, and in perhaps 1000 years the earth is to close to the sun for any living man to be on the earth… ive heard scientists speaking on television about trying to develope some way to live on mars when the earth gets to close to the sun…

Why worry if, in 50 years, we’ll be running out of petrol and drinkable water?

yeah who knows :tongue: but i think going out of drinkable water is imposible…or is it?

It isnt

Polluted water cant be drunk

Humans pollute

Pluss that were getting more and more people …