the BIG Quest Suggestion Topic

Meet mother nature, or make love to gods…

YEAH! Anyone else agreeing with this one?

Sounds good :smile:

We could keep a basketball score thingie nearby to help the counting in the LD :razz:

Or not, it might get crazy

make it an automated one then:P

Kything :cool_laugh:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kything

what?
sort of like posessing someone

nah dion’t like the idea of that

I have an idea. How about trying to manipulate every type of switch you can find and see what it does. Pull levers, press buttons, turn dials, and anything else you can think of, and observe what happens as a result.

I went through this entire topic (I love doing Dream Tasks/Quests!) I think the big thing is, choose one that’s simple and that will give you an interesting specific result that can be shared. Here are some I liked, slightly modified:

1. Shift’s: Put a cocoon around yourself and see what you change into.
  2. Magnus’: Travel to beginning of time and watch world’s creation.
  3. Ladyba’s: Talk to a tree
  4. Several: Go to another planet.
  5. Mine: Get a genie bottle and see what comes out!
  6. Similar to Painocus’: Ask a DC what the meaning of life is. (Probably get some hilarious answers!)
  7. Mine: Answer a ringing telephone, ask who it is and why they’re calling.

Some of my favourites have already been done (flying, meeting SG, going through mirror, transforming into an animal)

Also, I really liked this month’s (LD4All Party), great quest selections so far, keep it up!

I haven’t had any lucid dreams yet but from what I hear trying to have any kind of intelligent conversation with a DC would be fuuny. I’m sure some good stories would come out of that!

Here are my ideas:

•   Talk to your future self and ask for advice. :hmmm: 

•  Ask your SG what will happen on a specific day :yinyang: 

•  Ask your SG which one of your friends will be the first to die :rip: 

• Ask your favourite Music Artist/artists what is the name  of their new album going to be called. :music: 

• Ask your crush what he/she thinks about you :love:

Measure your leadership skill through a Real-Time Strategy game? :biggrin: (suggested games if interested: Command & Conquer series, Warcraft, Heroes of Might and Magic)

Another idea to add which i have tried :

Try to play an instrument when Lucid (whether you are experienced or not).

I played piano in my LD today and it sounded a lot better than i usually play…music always sounds so much better in dreams.

Do something you are incapable of doing IRL

I have always wanted to feel what it is like to fly or turn into and animal.

try turning into a member of the oppisite sex.

Quick question, what were the other tasks that are no longer listed here? What were tasks 1, 2, 3?

there were no 1,2,3 , the quests started on the 4th moon of the year, right?

I have a good idea. Cuz i am big fan of RPG games :cool_laugh:
First, when youre in LD, choose your class (from all the RPGs you seen) Main classes are mage, warrior and archer, but there is lots of others like battlemage, ninja, necromancer etc.
Then, go fight Diablo and his monsters!! Also, try to meet others from the forum and make a party to defeat Diablo easier!
Like it? :tongue:

But also, make any other scenario that you like, fight monsters that are attacking heaven. Or my favorite, be EVIL :devil: and help Diablo to conquer the world :grin:

:yes: we started with the mirror Quest :smile:

once every while all Quests will be unlocked to give everyone a change to participate (again).

great suggestions everybody. Please try to read before you post and don’t post suggestions that already have been Quests (like flying, going through a mirror and such)

I use this topic for inspiration.

Thanks mike for the little list. I wonder if someone could compile a list of already suggested ideas (with a link to the post), then i’ll start the first post of part II of this topic with that :smile:

Q

I’d love to! I love these tasks, and I really like the idea that you plan to reopen them. One list coming up!