We're back! but posts lost due to server malfuction :(

yes, but when have you last posted in there? anything before may 27 is gone :sad:

the latest post date i have here (my time) is Sat May 27, 2006 7:10 pm

I could have sworn someone posted in there on thurs/fri. Maybe it was the weekend then.

is confused

i really think it is about time you think about switching host… It is pretty obvious that these guys cannot deliver what you are paying for. Not only is overloaded, but is not the first time posts have been lost due to this either.

An example is last time you made an significant upgrade to your server, but still there was no noticable responsetime improvement, which proves that their server is overbooked and that they are selling more speed than they can sell.

It dosent matter if you upgrade to double of the current speed, if they let you stay on same server which already is overloaded due too many clients.

tomas, you are a mind reader, check my latest post in the lounge :wink:

oh :smile:

I still am… :confused: :bored:

edit: #There seems to be little motivation to go back and reply to the different threads again…at least for me. A continual sense of deja-vu

I just realised PMs are lost too, and I don’t know if the other person already got the message :cry:

I know what you mean ferks.

I’m glad I at least had my dream backed up on SeaLife and computer too :content:

:eek: Noooo! You’re right, they are lost. :sigh:

:wallhit:

I’ve noticed that last night, and I was sure everything would be back up by the time you were up. :content: What I didn’t expect was that I would time travel back a couple of days when I returned.

Great; and now I have to retype the entire Art contest for June!

Oh great; do I have to resend any PMs that I may have sent yesterday in that case? I had a little present for someone. :bruno:

well you dont have to, but anything done yesterday has been lost… :cry:

:bambi: ohno!!!this is the worst timing ever for this to happen!! :cry: Yes, pm’s are lost…no backups…

Profiles changed back as well.

Everything changed back due to the old backup.

Posts, profiles, PMs and even those members that registered between the forum returning and saturday will be lost.

I’ve been getting a strong sense of deja vu, re-replying to all the old posts. I’ve never had to do so many RC’s in one sitting before! :happy:

Aww, man! I just REGISTERED yesterday! But, I’m back, re-registered, one story less of one of my interesting dreams. :neutral:

I recommend that you always make a backup of your dreams… You can never trust a website to archive these dreams, as they can dissapear at any moment.

I agree. I do my entire Dream Log in Word (handy spell-checker too, especially for those groggy morning recalls). A quick copy-paste later and my Dream Diary is here, available for all to see.

And that is why I always save my big posts in notepad files with random names in norwegian! :cool: I’ll get my dreams posted in a sec.

Darn those aliens attacking our server! They should all head back to Sedna where they belong :scream: :tongue:

Well, atleast its back up and we only lost 2 days. It could have been worse :neutral: Could have lost a whole week :eek:

I’ve really gotta start backing up my dreams…I have a paper Archive that I write in in the mornings, but not an actual back up of the post.

Damn

that was even before i went away