5/13/06

[kin=135] Kin 135: BLUE OVERTONE EAGLE
I empower in order to create
Commanding mind
I seal the output of vision
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of abundance

Quest Completed ~ Q’s Husband

[LD]I WILDed into the ROTC room which happened to be the center stage for the LD4all party! :yay: It hadn’t started yet though, only a few people were there, setting decorations up. Q was standing up on the top level (the room has several levels broken up with steps up and down) and didn’t seem too happy. I went over to ask what was wrong and, to my shock and horror, she told me that she was having marital problems with her husband. :eek:

“How did THIS get into my mind?” I thought.

Jackie from the show Roseanne came over and said, “You know, you’ll get Dan back eventually, but until then you should go date like 7 other guys.”

[com]DAN?! Dan was Q’s husband? :woah: Oh. Oh ho. This was too great for words. :gni: Don’t get me wrong- It was horrible that things weren’t going smoothly- but Dan? :lol: Hoo hoo! :razz:

cough

breathes in deeply

I’m okay now. Heh. x][/com]

Jackie continued, “Just get pregnant and then take him back, that’ll show him.”

rolls around giggling madly :rofl:

Q used colored beads to represent the dates, and accidentally used 8 instead of 7. Jackie insisted that you couldn’t have a baby with an even amount of dates, so they concluded that she would have to go with a 9th one. :roll:[/LD]

YES! :woot: Okay, so it was a sucky party, but I had a lucid and did the moonly goal! =D

Hmm. I kinda had success with it last night…

I forgot to mention that the wallpaper looked a lot like the stars and stuff on the top of the page.

I’ve had 6 ld’s in the past month or two (spurred by my quest to have them). Although none came by WILD, they were ald DILD. I make a point to show up to the party, but I usually wake up almost instantly. I do think that this party is a location we invent for ourselves, i.e. it isn’t a shared dream. (I can’t have an SD with somebody I never met!)

I recently had a dream very soon after reading about the party quest.
It turned out to be an extremely vivid dream, nearing the point of lucidity.
I was walking down a road with my friends, apparently friends to me because i didn’t actually recognize any of them. They were all about my age, and seemed very diverse and interestingly full of life. We went into this building, and we all clammored into a small meeting room and sat on folding chairs, in front of a TV on a TV stand. There was an amazingly beautiful girl sitting beside me. I had the urge to grab her hand, and i did. She smiled a bit, and we seemingly kinda rubbed our hands together and it felt extremely good, something i want to feel again.
After a bit of that, she kinda smiled and started to pull her hand away, and she said “it’s not supposed to be like this…”. This was a bit surprising, but for some reason it didn’t bother me at all. The group started to file out of the room, and I noticed that on the dry-erase board on the wall beside the exit, the LD4ALL logo was drawn crudely. I laughed to myself and fell back into sleep.

I don’t know what any of the members of ld4all really look like, and idk who on this forum would have been in my dreams. I do believe that this may have been a shared dream, but idk who it would be with, so if you had a dream like this, PLEASE TELL ME…thanks :smile:
sweet dreams to all,
-TTV

I came sooo close to getting to the party last night. I was standing in bed facing the wall and thinking, “Okay, I’m gonna walk through this wall, and the ld4all party is on the other side.” But when I turned on the light to make it easier, the brightness made me close my eyes, and the third or fourth time I opened my eyes, they opened in real life. :cry:

But I suppose it’s just as well, because I was going to turn into Sephiroth and crash the party by summoning Meteor.

Sephie says, “Just wait till tonight, you little prats”

Tonight, as I woke up naturally after 6 hours of sleep, I decided to join the LD4all party and I practised some autosuggestion with WBTB. It worked perfectly! :happy: But I couldn’t reach my goal. :sad:

LD4all party missed attempt. Saturday May 20, 2006 at noon

Dream of beautiful clouds in my parents garden. I want to draw them. Later, I am in the garage. I play with a funny laser machine which makes magnetic flashes. Horror! It had made holes in my fingers and also in my legs! :panic: I wonder whether it will cicatrize then I think that it’s abnormal.[LD] I realize it’s a dream.

I go into the kitchen. My parents are there. Then I remember LD4all party and I go back into the garage to find a mean of teleporting. I see a crystal ball on a piece of furniture. I take it and I look inside. But I only see a dog. When I look around me, the dog is close to me in the garage. I ask him for teleporting me to LD4all. It answers me that it’s impossible, there is nobody any more, etc. I don’t believe it and I insist. It is not any more a dog but a sexy manga teen dressed up as a fairy with a pink skirt. :wiske: She still doesn’t want to teleport me. :grrr:

So, I go in the garden. I notice it’s very realistic and I’m impressed. I hear a buzz. It cames from a very large flying insect which worries me. :scared: [/LD] [ lucidity is lessening ]. [LD]I look at my hands to make the dream last longer. It boosts my lucidity so that I realize that I don’t have to fear of the sort of wasp. I try to spin on myself to create a swirl and transport me. I flutter a little but I don’t spin quickly enough and it doesn’t anything. :neutral:

I decide to seek a mirror. I see the glazed door of my old bedroom and his reflections. I want to use it as a mirror but when I pass the head through, on the other side there is only my bedroom with somebody inside. I apologize. :clown: [/LD] [What a stupid reaction in a dream!]

I go back to the house to seek a mirror. Close to the kitchen, I see a curious door. It is painted in yellow and green in an Anglo-Saxon style. I think it must lead to LD4all. After this door, there is a narrow corridor, like an English house interior but all is too small, it looks like a doll’s house. A hall. On the left, an empty room with a large yellow tiling. On the right, a completely pink child bedroom (walls, bed, tapestry). I clearly recognize Brigitte’s daughter room [Brigitte is a former colleague. Yet it’s a false memory, I even believe her daughter’s room was green] . A curious reminder is pinned to the wall : “Perfidi e amicem [ “Friends are perfidious” in some curious Latin languages gibberish :eek: ]. [LD] I tell myself: “what an idea to put this advice in a child room!” Yet I wonder why I landed into Brigitte’s home… Has she something to do with the LD4all party? :confused:

I hear noise on the first floor. I walk a spiral staircase up but it becomes narrower and narrower so I cannot pass. I eventually walk down. I hear Brigitte to walk another stairs down. I say to her: “Hi!” :grin: . She doesn’t look surprised. In a living room, a man that I didn’t noticed reads the newspapers on a settee. Both are very dressy as if they were going to a party. I ask them if they know where the LD4all party is. But I start to feel my body in my bed and I wake up. [/LD]

Thus I still didn’t meet any LD4all member in my dreams… :(((

Lucid_Mike, Unfortunately you didn’t reach the party. It was still a nice LD though ^^
About your second attempt; Sex is apparently more important than LD4all for you :razz:
Third time finally succes… Wooh, it’s great you tried it three times. Maybe that rock gift has a special meaning? :grin: You’re the lucky first one who got a gift.

Jason, You managed to get there :boogie: Brownies aren’t nearly as good as cookies you know ^^

Lanina, It’s good you say that, so we won’t forget to wear our :ld4all: badge.

Fiver, Off course that counts in here. Since you went to the LD4all party, even attempts to come there count in here.

MatrixManNe0, Green brochures, don’t you know its supposed to be blue :razz:
Second attempt; You saw the party, but you weren’t there :meh: And was the party in Canada? I don’t think it’s really in a country actually; it’s just somewhere ^^

Bullseye, Angel fits LD4all better than hell, the blue color as well. Aargh, school has to ruin your dreams…

Wolf, Funny dream you had. How did you come up with Q and Dan. What must your SC think! And the pregnant thing!
*Sandra hugs Q

ttvenom800, Sweet dream, well at least until she said it wasn’t supposed to be like this… Don’t you have any clue who it could have been?

yamaha, Next time better I hope.

Basilus West, Nice try. I know you will dream of LD members one day. I commented more about the dream in your DJ :content:

Seems as though my SC denies me LD-s. What’s going on in my mind? :crying:

mine’s finally allowed me to, i had a second (long) ld last night, sadly i forgot about the party and i created a girl instead:P

To my suprise, I had managed to complete this quest, and also have an incredibly long patch of vivid dreams, as well! :woot: Now, I emphasize the word long, because I still haven’t finished writing it all down. It will be posted eventually, I can assure you. :content:

Hell yes! This kid here done beat 'dis quest.

I have twice now had dreams where I fall asleep in them. The trick is, that I usually try to WILD (still unsuccessful) or MILD (also not working) to sleep. Autosuggestion seems to work well for me. I still wanna successfully WILD once.

On the “Lucidity Pill” topic, I read that taking a pill that makes you lucid is an excellent form of autosuggestion. I did just that and had an LD.

I don’t remember how it begins. Something about me and 2 other guy with guns playing with large sawblades and getting cut up too. In another scene, I was sitting in front of a computer on a bar stool. I closed my eyes and thought of a basic scene I’d like to dream of. It was standing next to a house looking at the driveway, so that all I can see is the pavement. Because of the position of the sun, the pavement is darker in the lower half of the view due to shadows.
I close my eyes in my dream and think about this. (I am doing this because I do experiments to become Lucid IRL, so I am doing one in my dream). I then try to drift into sleep on this image hoping for an LD (I should’ve known better, I was dreaming). I then failed, so instead I made an illustration of that image on the computer screen. Staring at the computer screen and visualizing an overlapping picture of that image in my mind, strengthened its “reality” and[color=red] catapulted me into an LD. I did not immediately wake up, because instead of DILD, I actually MILDed or WILDed in my dream into another dream. This technique is the crazy shiznit. I WILDed in 3 seconds and I was actually fully Lucid and standing in front of a house.

Boom! It hits me, I was planning to do the quest. I run down to the bus stop (spontaneous) and got on a bus. I told the driver to go to the kitchen (I suppose the name of the place the party was at. I was referring to a more easily recognizable place because he wouldn’t know where the party was at. The “kitchen” was hosting the party). He said, “Ok” and turn the bus around to go there. I was watching cars go by and got impatient. I said, “could you just hurry up?” He replied, “ok, here you go.” I looked up and we were there. There was a cobblestone tower about 5-6 stories tall. I flew up to the 4th floor (for lack of a better explaination of how I got there). I landed in a window, grabbed an LD4All pin off the table, and went up the staircase. Sitting at the top of the staircase were two black/indian dudes. They greeted me and said they were LD’ers. I told them I was too, and that I was here for teh p4rty! We were all like, “Word. W00t, cool.” whatever. I was going to open the door to the party, but they said it was the wrong one. They led me to a door that was already opened and we went through. The room was fairly normal. Off-white walls and Laminate floor. There was a table and Christmas tree in the room. At the table were about 8 people. Add the 2 that followed me in and myself makes 11. I immediately asked, “which one of you is Siiw”. None replied. I was planning on talking more (they were all chatting and having a blast, I was also excited) but I woke up. I didn’t get my present.

I got coal in my stockings :cry: [/color]

Chrizimer, I didn’t get past the night before the party last night…it is in my DJ. :cool:

Which page? I can’t seem to find it in your DJ part 9.
There were 10 others at the party. I doubt they were little more than DC’s. If they were other dreamers, they would be posting this stuff.

Hand RC What? Where’d my hands go?!
I immediatly went outside thinking of how the best way to get to the party was. I decided I’d risk waking up, and run.
I started running and very soon I was going so fast everything was a blur, I quickly stopped. I was now in a relatively dark room with music and several people dancing.
:woot: I MADE IT! :woot:
I immediatly saw Q, ran up to her and :hugs:!
“To make this even more special, I’m going to have an OBE when I wake up!” I told her. :colgate:
She smiled, and suddenly everything was dark…?

This isn’t the entire dream, just the part about the par-tah!
The full dream can found Here! :colgate:

5/25/06

[kin=147] Kin 147: BLUE SELF-EXISTING HAND
I define in order to know
Measuring healing
I seal the store of accomplishment
With the self-existing tone of forb[/b]m :wink:
I am guided by the power of abundance
I am a galactic activation portal enter me

Quest Completed! …Yes, Again :content:

[ND]I was in my old bedroom, the one I used to sleep in when I was 5 or so before I started sleeping on the living room floor, going through my underwear drawer. Normal, right? Hmm, yeah, well, there were also about 7 other people all going through my clothes and old junk that I stored in there. :bored: This seemed a little odd, so I looked at my right hand…

Nope, normal. See, my birthmark is on my left, and a piece of lead from when I was poisoned is imbedded in my right. It was right in the opening of the upsidedown Y lines as always. Just for good measure, I took a look at my birth-[/ND]

[LD]It wasn’t there! :eek: Yup, dream, lucid. :yay: I examined my hand for quite some time. Usually the mark would get bigger and/or move around, but this time it was gone completely, even when I looked away and back. Ahh well, no use worrying about that, is there? :grin:

MH was behind me. I saw the black hair and laughed. “You’ve got to be kidding me… Are you the replacement for Mikey tonight?” :gni:

Yesterday Q and I were discussing why my reality checks have been acting up. I joked that she had kidnapped my SG, Mikeh, so that was the reason they weren’t working. :tongue:

He shrugged and smiled, then muttered something uncomprehensible. (he’s known for this IRL; a very shy person with a soft voice) Of course your voice, your vocal one at least, isn’t that important in dreams. Apparently he was a fill-in, and though he didn’t have any special powers himself, I was in need of ‘someone to walk with’. Echo, anyone?

Ah, yes, the party. We went together into the living room where Q happened to be. “What did you do with Mikeh?!” I demanded.

“He’s already at the party!” she laughed, then handed me a small green package. :happy:

Oh boy, a gift! :cool_laugh: I opened it up and found there to be the most precious gift I had ever recieved. :happy: It was so great that tears would have come if I weren’t in a dream. :bambi:

Ready?

You’re sure now?

It’s really fantastic, you guys are gonna cry. :touched:

A pair of nail clippers! :aww: :cloud9: :love: :hugs:

I cracked up and put my index finger on my brow with my thumb on my temple. (This is a common thing I do when I start laughing beyond control. :lmao: You can see me doing this often on webcam if you’re paying attention. ^^) “Take me to the party,” I coughed out.

She smiled. “Okay.”[/LD]

[com]I awoke.

Heh. Suppose the real party is in Waking Life, huh? :wink:[/com]

congratulations everybody who did this Quest, and congratulations everybody who found the party and got their gift :smile:

I hope you all had fun :smile:

this topic will remain open for another moon to evaluate.

I will try and get my gift! I DONT HAVE IT YET!

I shall cherish my lovely Dream Rock. Hmmm, I wonder if it would make a good present for my SG? Is regifting okay in the dreaming world? :happy:

Well i never managed to open my present… or find it for that matter… lets see what i get if i manage this time!