LD4all hosting fundraiser - target reached! thank you! :D

:wave: soraguy. Do not feel obligated to donate. I know everybody helps out already in different ways, those who are able to, can help out now moneywise :happy:

yay, thanks siiw! :cool:

I have added a new sig icon now for 2006, those who have donated can choose to put it in their sigs, to show they have supported :content:

Damnit! Once again I feel completely powerless… Just have to apologize. It’s my fierce will vs. my skills… :crying:

I can’t see a donation link in your sig?

Neither can I. Ill donate a buck via paypal when its up but thats allI got :sad:

it’s not in my sig, but you can put one in yours now if you’d like :wink:

or do you mean you can’t see the image :confused:

The link and image to the sig icon is in the first post :smile:

No, I meant this

and i must have been too sleepy to see a link in your sig last night :tongue:

oops! ahem changes Thanks :happy:

I’m SO against donating unless I get something in return…
But I love ld4all, so err… Ahem.

Check your paypal inbox thingy.

I know it isnt much… but every bit helps, right? :happy:

Cid is right, not being able to donate yourself sucks. :sad:

Well, I’ll try to talk to me mom, I don’t really think she’ll donate anything, but it’s worth a shot, I suppose. Anyways, the fundraiser is now in my sig too. :smile: I hope I can at least help bring more people to this topic.

It is that I live in the Netherlands :wink:
I did something on the post yesterday (yeah I still write it instead of doing it trough the internet :roll: )

For people who put in their signature. You could put instead. It looks the same, the only difference is is that the second one is a link. So people might click on it (it still takes some people a while to realise some things are links though, but it might help :content:)

[url=https://community.ld4all.com/t/ld4all-hosting-fundraiser-target-reached-thank-you-d/22330/1] [img]https://www.ld4all.com/images/forum/sponsoricon2006.gif[/img][/url]

thank you TweaK! :happy:

thank you Sandra!

:peek: and you are a mindreader, i thought of making the donation image clickable as well, and you have already posted the code to do so :happy: I’ll edit that in as well :smile:

(i edited your post to include a space because the page was widened when it was all in one sentence)

Good idea to add a link in your sig bruno :smile:

:boogie:

Yay. LD4all must live. You read the message I attached to the donation? :razz:

yay i’ll be donating soon once I get my job, which is pretty soon hopefully :content:

None in my family are supposed to know about ld4all :sad:

And I dont have paypal :meh:

Can I as 16 transfer money from my bank account ?

Not being able to donate last year was a drag, so hopefully this year I can make a donation :yes:

I have plenty of money, but I want to make sure it’s for a good purpose before I donate.

I just have this strong hunch that subliminal messaging and or magic(k) is at work here. I usually don’t feel so generous… Something’s fishy.

Come on, Darxide, it’s for the Greater Good. :yes:

That can be blamed on the ebil powers of Quuipo’s cookies. :cookiemon:

I’d also like to donate, but I’m just one of the people who can’t. :whistle:

Ok, i am pretty sure i talked my mom into letting me use her paypal for some donation. We’ll have to see :content:

Keep your fingers crossed :wink:

Yet again, being unable to pay sucks big time. Just wait a matter of about 14 years, that way i might have a job and an income… especially since the training for the job i want is 10 years long… i think. Hopefully i will be able to donate my meagre amounts of money to the greater good of keeping this site alive. Then again, i doubt less than a pound will help much… once again, we will have to wait a few years and see…