LD4all hosting fundraiser - target reached! thank you! :D

it’s not in my sig, but you can put one in yours now if you’d like :wink:

or do you mean you can’t see the image :confused:

The link and image to the sig icon is in the first post :smile:

No, I meant this

and i must have been too sleepy to see a link in your sig last night :tongue:

oops! ahem changes Thanks :happy:

I’m SO against donating unless I get something in return…
But I love ld4all, so err… Ahem.

Check your paypal inbox thingy.

I know it isnt much… but every bit helps, right? :happy:

Cid is right, not being able to donate yourself sucks. :sad:

Well, I’ll try to talk to me mom, I don’t really think she’ll donate anything, but it’s worth a shot, I suppose. Anyways, the fundraiser is now in my sig too. :smile: I hope I can at least help bring more people to this topic.

It is that I live in the Netherlands :wink:
I did something on the post yesterday (yeah I still write it instead of doing it trough the internet :roll: )

For people who put in their signature. You could put instead. It looks the same, the only difference is is that the second one is a link. So people might click on it (it still takes some people a while to realise some things are links though, but it might help :content:)

[url=https://community.ld4all.com/t/ld4all-hosting-fundraiser-target-reached-thank-you-d/22330/1] [img]https://www.ld4all.com/images/forum/sponsoricon2006.gif[/img][/url]

thank you TweaK! :happy:

thank you Sandra!

:peek: and you are a mindreader, i thought of making the donation image clickable as well, and you have already posted the code to do so :happy: I’ll edit that in as well :smile:

(i edited your post to include a space because the page was widened when it was all in one sentence)

Good idea to add a link in your sig bruno :smile:

:boogie:

Yay. LD4all must live. You read the message I attached to the donation? :razz:

yay i’ll be donating soon once I get my job, which is pretty soon hopefully :content:

None in my family are supposed to know about ld4all :sad:

And I dont have paypal :meh:

Can I as 16 transfer money from my bank account ?

Not being able to donate last year was a drag, so hopefully this year I can make a donation :yes:

I have plenty of money, but I want to make sure it’s for a good purpose before I donate.

I just have this strong hunch that subliminal messaging and or magic(k) is at work here. I usually don’t feel so generous… Something’s fishy.

Come on, Darxide, it’s for the Greater Good. :yes:

That can be blamed on the ebil powers of Quuipo’s cookies. :cookiemon:

I’d also like to donate, but I’m just one of the people who can’t. :whistle:

Ok, i am pretty sure i talked my mom into letting me use her paypal for some donation. We’ll have to see :content:

Keep your fingers crossed :wink:

Yet again, being unable to pay sucks big time. Just wait a matter of about 14 years, that way i might have a job and an income… especially since the training for the job i want is 10 years long… i think. Hopefully i will be able to donate my meagre amounts of money to the greater good of keeping this site alive. Then again, i doubt less than a pound will help much… once again, we will have to wait a few years and see…

Thats bullshit. All the lding stuff you’ve learned, keeping this site up, isn’t that the good purpose?

I normally dont feel that generous either, but c’mon, it’s ■■■■■■■ LD4all man!

Hey Q, you used my custom smilie :cool_laugh:
I mean

Good purpose? Are you kidding me? This gives people who LD a home base of sorts. Everyone here is open minded, and thats refreshing. Im used to ****faces coming up to me and telling me something isnt possible, that I shouldn`t do it, bringing me down. But here, most everyone seems positive, and happy. Lucid dreaming is something that makes anything in your wildest dreams possible, and anywhere that actually captures that feeling, it should be cherished.

I am currently trying to find a job. If I can find one, I`ll donate what I can :smile: (university books are expensive :razz: )

YAY! we are now at one third of the total amound needed! :yay:

Thank you everybody for your donations, and thank you all who are planning to, and thank you all who would want to but aren’t able too and thank you all who are thinking about donating but still haven’t gotten around to it :grin:

:woot: