Guitarists, I need Help

I have a g-400 custom epiphone with triple, metal, double coiled pickup. The metal is scratched up on the humbucker. Any recomendations as to what i should do to get rid of the scratches and prints on the humbucker? Is it safe to plate it ? or is there something that can hide or even better, get rid of thoes scratches ? Thanks !

Suggsetions GREATLY appreciated!

hmmm… I asume that you have like a casing on the mics and thet the scratces are on the casing not on the actual poles?

Edit:

OOPS!
Acidenttal double post… Feel free to remove it.

hmmm… I googled your guitar… and first of all i would like to say… OMG THTS A AWSOME GUITAR…
Are the scratces actualy that big of a deal… or like are they über deep… I think plating it feels like a bit overkill on a epiphone… But you could probably just replace the caps or something… My santana have difrent kinds of humbuckers so im not certain if thats possible…

One more question. when u bend back ur guitar from neck to back , does the pitch of the guitar sound get higher ? is it supposed to be like that cuz thats what i have !

Are you talking about bending the actual neck of the guitar? Because yes, if you bend the actual neck back, the pitch will increase, your sound quality will decrease, and eventually, if you’re The Hulk, the truss rod will break. But that won’t happen. The neck will probably snap first. But that won’t happen, either, it takes a lot of force to break the neck.

If you are talking about something other than bending the neck, please press 2.

yeah lol thats what i was talking about THANKS

I’d leave the scratches, they add character to your guitar :grin:

Ahhhh that’s the exact guitar I was going to get (not custom though) but now im going to for a epi LP studio with FR trem so I can whammy whore and not worry about retuning everyday

Just make sure it’s a good real Floyed Rose :content:
I had an Ibanez with a cheap knockoff and all I did was tune it all day long.

What Ibanez was it? I have an Ibanez Jem with an Ibanez tremolo. It’s fine it never goes out of tune.

It was a right piece of junk…I think it was an RG 250, or a 270, I can’t remember the number exactly. The tremolo was very bad quality however, it was made of cheap metal and it never came back to tune once you used the whammy bar, so I sold it for less than half of what I bought it for :shy:

hehe of course it’s a FR otherwise it would be illegal to advertise it so. My friend has an ibanez something a rather as well, it has the whammy bar but no floyd rose as do some of the cheaper strats. So you can whammy but your guitar falls out of tune from doing it a few times.

Put down the deposit today :happy: so now to wait till they order it in. There’s a pic, can’t wait namm.harmony-central.com/SNAMM02 … -large.jpg