The Ultimate Lucidity Tool!...?

Hia everyone! :wave:

I’ve stumbled upon this site some months ago called Tifareth with some interesting “new age” experimental software. In fact I became quite sceptic about the whole idea, however I’ve recently discovered a VERY reliable source that does in fact link to them on their recommended sites list.

So I checked it today again, and thought about trying the demo’s for achieving results with Lucid dreaming. Then the idea evolved into including you people to try it out as well. Sort of a collective experiment. Since it’s a free yet time-limited demo, they say that it should be good enough for seeing results with the evaluation period.

So, I would kindly encourage you to check this out and try the Tele Hypnosis demo, set it for achieving lucid dreams and post back. Shold be very interesting to see if this is something really good! :wizard: :ok:

:beer:

Can you send me the link.

It’s the most basic web url, just insert the name here:

www. .com

Did your flashlight get low on battery? :cool_laugh: :tongue:

Hello, I recently got the Tele Hypnosis tools from Tifareth. I’ve only been using it for one day so I’ll post back here if I achieve Lucid Dreams with it.

BTW I have the registered 2.0 version and Multisession 4.

I also got the full version, but it seems rather complicated and the english isn’t very good…

:help:

Nah it’s not that complicated Stiffy. Just look over the HELP files. Here I’ll share the configuration I’m using for LD’ing:

For RGB 1: R:128 G:0 B:255
RGB 2: R:160 G:0 B:255

Use extreme amplification, use Element symbol of Water and use the Moon. When you make an audio file make sure you focus on yourself and make your intention clear, that you want to lucid dream. The audio commands must be saved in 16 bits and 44.100 hz (44.1 khz CD quality). Also use ‘I’ or ‘You’ , whichever you prefer. I prefer ‘I’ since the subconscious will not be too quick to block out the commanding ‘You’ type of affirmations. Yeah, also the english is pretty bad, but it’s still comprehendable; the program was made in spain…so… anyways let me know if you need any more help.

have you had any success?

Second day using it, haven’t had any yet but I did experience waking up twice last night in SP episodes. I’ll keep it going. I read in the files it takes time…

Sounds kind of bogus to me. Sorry, I’m just not one to consider the idea of causing people’s minds to change just from a computer program fact, expecially with all this weird “RIN” stuff. Sounds like Astrology to me: bogus.

dylnuge, :ack: please do not post comments like this unless you’ve tried the program ok? I really don’t want to see this thread turn into a discussion on opiniated beliefs! Try it and post your experiences or please restrain from commenting ok? :roll:

As for myself I’ve been totally busy this last week so haven’t been able to try anything but will do as soon as possible and post up.

:beer:

Hey, just wanted to share a link to a forum regarding all Tifareth products > tifareth.invisionplus.net/ If you read through it you’ll see many people have had success with Tele Hypnosis on a number of things. There was also another board that was on Yahoo! Groups but that one went down so they moved to this one - but if you search for Tifareth you can come across a compilation of ‘best of forum tifareth’ and you can read more successes and such! I became lucid briefly last night, and I haven’t done anything else to induce it, perhaps the program is doing its magic? To get more out of it i recently set it up on my laptop so i can run it continuously during the day and running it on my main computer over night. We’ll see how this goes…

I’d like to try and use this program, but i’m a bit…scared. Have there been any negative side effects?