Funny quotes, situations and powers in dreams

WHAT HAPPENED NEXT PLZ TELL ME!!! AAAHH!! :cry:

that would scare the hell out of me. :eek:

Vombog sounds like FrogDog.

Man I had to read this a few times, it was really funny. :lol: :lol:

All of the dreams in this thread are soooo funny!! :cool_laugh:

Here’s a particularly funny (probably more weird) one from my DJ:

Sorry Argitoth, I woke up with those words ringing in my ears!

“Gaexeauxxiyvelse”
Ya, that’s what the paper said…and I had to read it out loud! :eek:
Also:
“You don’t want to blow Phibillbibillbody to kingdom-come!”
Heh…I was teaching a kid about magic…

All in The Archive! (Link in sig)

I was listening to some music on my ipod with a friend. The title of the song :

“Your a loser”
:eek: :lol:

Ironically, it was one of my favourite songs at the time :cool_laugh:

My brother was about to shoot this crazy kid with a T - shaped gun that shot tent stakes, when…

He pulled the trigger, and dimes and pennies flew out.

There was a weird machine in a dream of mine…

A recent one comes to mind that really made me crack up (later)…
I woke up one morning and I was leaning up in bed still very groggy and not quite with it yet. My wife looks at me and asks me what’s wrong, she could tell I was trying to tell her something. I said “Meernt-meernt’s going to be on television…”
Meernt-meernt is my mom’s cat… something about the already silly name and then the fact of dreaming that my mom’s cat was going to be on TV cracked me up (after my wife told me about it later, I needed her to me remind me that it happened). And also the fact that I was struggling to tell her this crucial bit of news.

Dream was strange - I was beet.

I know that sometime happens that people are dreaming about being opposite sex, but being a vegetable…

I had a really fun LD recently where I decided to experiment with the DC’s. I was in a really good mood and decided to break into a song. Then all the nearby DC’s started joining in from their cars, buildings, etc. just like a Disney movie!

In a dream of mine, Kristin Kreuk, from “Smallville” series, were the moster thing from “Lost” series O.o. She levitated around and desintegrated people. =P

I already posted this in another thread but I think its more fitting here:
One time in a dream one of my friends convinced me that this old man who he had been following was a giant lobster in disguise and we were going to capture and eat him in a festive banquet. After devising several extremely stupid plans (all failed) to catch this “lobster in disguise” We gave up only to find out he in fact not a lobster. the end. lol pretty stupid I guess

In a recent dream of mine I had to refuse a marriage to a crazy little girl who talked a lot of nonsense and was covered in dried mud, leaves and feathers. She also worshipped a demon.

So I decided to be nice (Read: Fear of horrible death), and told her I couldn’t marry her just because my dad “thought she was weird”.

Me: But I really think you are beautiful!

Mr. Smooth. That’s me.
slaps dream-self in the back of the head

Long story short, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles meets Pirates of the Caribbean. I was a ninja turtle, and I jumped in the water to try to save Orlando Bloom. My dreams get pretty wierd when I sleep late, don’t they?

It sound cool to be a ninja turtle !

:shock: Did someone go to the movies yesterday? :tongue: What a cool dream! :happy:

I watched TMNT recently, but that was about it. And about Orlando Bloom, he stopped drowning when I jumped in. That’s when I started drowning until a deus ex machina scene change saved me.

Three days ago, in the begining of the dream, I was with Jet Li going through a fried-chicken-made cave O.o"
At the end of the dream, Jet Li killed some guy throwing a hashi in his throat… a “little” crazy, but one of the best dreams I ever had =P

I was in a place that resembled a sewer. (without the smell thank goodness) I was walking down a concrete runway and when I turn around to strike a pose, I look down and find that I have a pair of breasts AND that im wearing 8 inch platform boots! :unk:

It turns out im Mel B (Scary Spice) of the Spice Girls… :rofl: