LD4all Quest #9: Magnetic Moon: Connect to your kin

LD4all Quest #9: Magnetic Moon: Connect to your kin
Author: pasQuale

Each moon, on LD4all :ld4all: we have a new Quest to explore your LD’s in a fun way.

13 Moon Calendar

Navigators in Galactic Time - click here to see this moon’s map

Click here to view or order a copy of our 13 Moon Synchronometer, for the Red Magnetic Moon Year (July 26, 2006 - July 25, 2007)
The 13 Moon Calendar presents a new way of creating our time and how we share it with others, based around the simple, natural rhythm of 13 Moons of 28 Days. Additional information about the movement is available at the home of the World Thirteen Moon Calendar Change Peace Movement.

Connect to your kin
Suggested by hippo and moogle

The new year of the 13 moon calendar has begun (july 26). I thought it would be neat to start the new year with dreaming about your kin.

Your kin, also known as cute little symbol in your sig that also has a poem attached to it can be seen as another kind of horoscope. But what does it mean for you?

This moon we will try to connect to the symbol that is yours.
To do that, you will summon your kin and see what comes forth. Then interact with this, maybe ask questions. Sometimes only the image you receive is already a powerful connection.

Preparations/Incubation
Before going to sleep or while doing your LD incubation technique (WILD/WBTB/MILD, etc):

• Set your mind for this Quest
  • While drifting off to sleep, focus on your kin, you might even try and visualise your kin icon.
  • Tips on summoning:[list][*]Call out the name of your kin
  • Open a door and expect the personalisation of your kin behind it
  • Switch on a tv and press your kin icon on the remote control
  • Get into an elevator and press the button with your kin icon
    [/*:m][/list:u]

good luck on your Quest everyone! :dream:

:peek: note: magnetic moon is from july 26th until august 22th.

Awesome timing! I just finished completing the last of the existing Moon Quests.

I’m memorizing my poem, I think it’ll make a great way to MILD this LD.

Tortuga.com

kin 244: Yellow Planetary Seed

I Perfect in order to Target
Producing Awareness
I seal the Input of Flowering
With the Planetary tone of Manifestation
I am guided by the power of Free Will

kin 206: White Spectral World-Bridger
I Dissolve in order to Equalize
Releasing Opportunity
I seal the Store of Death
With the Spectral tone of Liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled

That is a great ide LM. I wonder wath they mean with “I seal the store of death” but is sounds wicked :razz:

I thaught my poem was kinda coool.
Im finding the idea of meeting some one else exept yourself rather odd… But i will indeed try.

kin 33: Red Resonant Skywalker

I Channel in order to Explore
Inspiring Wakefullness
I seal the Output of Space
With the Resonant tone of Attunement
I am guided by the power of Life Force

If I’m struggling for something to do in an LD, I’ll do this. :grin:

I think that those little poems are gibberish, I don’t understand them at all.

… which means, who knows what crazy things will happen in my dream when I try this. Count me in, folks.

-edit-
My rather mysterious-and-mystical (yet oh-so-incomprehensible) sounding poem is,

Kin 153: Red Planetary Skywalker
I Perfect in order to Explore
Producing Wakefullness
I seal the Output of Space
With the Planetary tone of Manifestation
I am guided by the power of Birth

Success!!! I did it, I found my Kin!

Wow, first day of this Moon. My apartment had a fire alarm (false alarm), so I got an unplanned WBTB, worked great!

Read my dream, see what my Kin can do, click here. Hehehe.

congratulations!

ooooohh! now you make me curious, but i’m not going to read it until i’ve done mine :happy:

I agree totally with that. Those poems are so vague, they could mean anything! It does sound like an interesting dream goal, though. By the way, Mike, that was a hilarious dream! :lol:

Kin 1: Red Magnetic Dragon
I Unify in order to Nurture
Attracting Being
I seal the Input of Birth
With the Magnetic tone of Purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled

I need something to do in LD’s, so here we go!

Oh, and I thought up an interesting way to do this. Because I usually am in my house when I WILD, I’ve decided that I will go out of the house, place the crest on the doorbell, and ring it. Or place it on the doorknob and open it. Don’t know which I’ll do…

kin 112: Yellow Galactic Human
I Harmonize in order to Influence
Modeling Wisdom
I seal the Process of Free Will
With the Galactic tone of Integrity
I am guided by the power of Intelligence
I am a galactic activation portal. enter me.

Hey, guess what? I seal the process of free will!

Enter me!

Seal the process of free will? As in, lock it away?.. hmmm… You’re not going to turn me into a mindless zombie, are you? We should have a kin interpretation contest to see who can come up with the most fun translations. Using a New Ager-English dictionary is cheating. :wink:

Also, what is a blue electric monkey? And can I have one?

Anyway, this dream goal is going to have to wait. A dream character from my past returned with a pet monster (a creature of pure malice and suffering who just HAPPENS to be completely invisible… yay!). I want to investigate these two dream figures further, preferably in a lucid dream. Both fiends are pretty tough and deceitful… the only reason Mr Invisible didn’t bother me was because I realized just in time that I was dreaming. Fear is a dreamsign of mine.

I can never follow through with anybody else’s dream ideas because I always get myself sidetracked like this. Good luck on your kinquests anyway. Especially since there’s already one success.

kin 151: Blue Galactic Monkey

I Harmonize in order to Play
Modeling Illusion
I seal the Process of Magic
With the Galactic tone of Integrity
I am guided by the power of Vision
I am a galactic activation portal enter me.

Well, still no lucid dreams yet, but i realy want to try this quest. I wonder what a galactic monkey really is?

Heehee, i’m a portal

kin 57: Red Overtone Earth
I Empower in order to Evolve
Commanding Synchronicity
I seal the Matrix of Navigation
With the Overtone tone of Radiance
I am guided by the power of Life Force

Since I managed to find Lucid Crossroads last night, I’ll start doing the Lucid Adventures again (since I don’t have much else to do.). This looks like a fun one.

EDIT: Just read the poem again. Boy am I gonna feel silly chanting out this stuff. :bored: I need a poem decoder.

you don’t need to chant your poem to do this Quest. I haven’t done it :wink: you can also visualize your icon, or shout out the name of your kin.

i have completed this Quest a few days ago, but haven’t had time yet to write down the dream. Coming soon :smile:

oooh now that is good news Q!

Wyvern. I’m quite prone to being silly in my lucid dreams (i’m often caught singing out loud my intention), but I would also agree with Q - singing the poem out loud isn’t your only option… (it is rather a lot to remember, yes?)

With the poem, you might find questioning it bit by bit, that it might start to make more sense:

ie.

I EMPOWER IN ORDER TO EVOLVE

• How do/can I empower others?
  • How does this help me to learn/evolve?

Nick

Better late than never :smile:

funny how the two kins that have completed this Quest are both planetary seeds :grin: Go planetary seeds! :cheer:

4 august 2006
[kin=218]
White Planetary Mirror

Yellow Planetary Seed

prelude: I have been in my stepdaughter’s house, now I’m on my way back to it, through grassy land

While I’m walking on a white path, made of crushed seashells, between trees, the thought enters my head:“But you don’t need to look for her house, because this is a dream”

It’s a dream! :cool_laugh:

I stay still and look at my surroundings. I look at the branches of the trees and remember my Quest to connect to my kin. In front of me is a wooden gate.

I want that to be the entrance to my kin, so the kin symbol should be on this door. And so it is. It is right below the doorhandle, engraved in a little copper sign.

[kin=244]

I open the gate and enter a bit of a messy garden. Everything is grown over. A lot of green. Very silent. A colorful car (wreck?), also grown over, stand on the grown over tile path that leads to a house.

On the car is a sign. I read it and try to remember what it says. The text keeps changing. I’m looking for clues about my kin. I forgot what it said, it appeared to be in a different language but I have the feeling it were instructions or facts about the 13 moon calendar.

I enter the house. It is empty. White walls. It smells old. It is huge. Totally unfurnished. Bare walls and a bare floor. An old stately house.

I call out:“Yellow Planetary Seed!” and walk though a doorway.

There, in an empty room I see my deceased grandfather. (Father of my father). He looks younger than when he passed away, but he looks a little pale.

I run towards him: “grandpa!” I hug him, realizing that i won’t get this opportunity often. “why do you look so pale?”

– forgot the answer. Now the memory is unclear. I have a long conversation with him, in that big empty house.

[snip]

There is a dinner party. This also takes place in the same house, but it feels this was in the past.

I get the instructions that the ones who want to eat more, have to be served the food they first have rejected, saying they don’t like it, “because I’m not crazy”. (That’s the voice of my grandfather, I don’t know for sure because I forgot to add that little detail in my written DJ :tongue:

The table is large, and decked with silver cutlery.

[snip]

I’m with my father who is telling me that now grandpa has died he will have to become the leader of the family now, and that he is busy arranging the formalities for this. This will also mean that my brother and I will be above the rest of the family. [i](This is weird, it feels like it could be a memory of another life, in some kind of high class family or something - it has nothing to do with IRL )[/i]

Then there is a overview of all the professions my grandpa had during his life. I read it in a book. A list of all his professions. I forgot them, but it was more than 10.

That was a great dream. I have to ponder about the connection with my kin though. The message I got was more family related, that my seed is a result of my forefathers, and they live through me. The house, the car, the garden, are all symbols for life. The green, overgrown, seed, growing? I have to ponder. Any ideas on the meaning in relation to my kin are welcome :smile: (please post those in my DJ, not in this topic).

Congratulations Q! Yup, us Yellow Planetary Seeds rock. :wink:

I wonder if your SC got tripped up on the word “kin”, which means family?

Very good point, I think there are a lot of ways to go about this Quest. Use your own personal skills. Yell it out, summon a door with your kin on it, pull it out of your pocket, ask a DC about it, press the ‘kin’ button on the elevator, turn to the ‘kin’ channel on a television, go to the ‘kin’ website…

That’s the neat part of this quest, its so open.

I can’t wait to hear more successes (or failures, they can be just as fun.)

(Cottage is great, I’m home for an hour or two, so I had to pop on. :smile: )

hey was just wondering how do you work your kin out?

do you just chose one or is there a specific one that is yours due to DOB, etc

Yup, it’s by DOB… here is a quick decoder for you:
13moon.com/decoder.htm

thanks

kin 152

im a yellow solar human!