Lucid dreaming podcast

Splitted from the “Are you really there?” thread - changed title; was: lucid dreaming mp3

Hey i found this link on this site in a post stevepavlina.com/podcasts/Pa … eaming.mp3 i just have to say it seems to be working, i woke up remebering a dream i had that night, i sugguest what she sais to do (the steps at the end) and I am working on doing what she sais in the audio clip,

P.S. i really hope her steps help, so far they seem like they are working, because while having the dream, it felt more real… but i dont know, im still working on it… thanks bye

--Tick!--

Hmm, sounds like a good technique, i’ll try it out.

Ive read similar techniques, but she put it together very well and easy to understand. Thanks for showing!:slight_smile: I’ve been having alot of problem lateley with the techniques I’ve been using and this one sounds petty good, I’m going to start trying it.

:anx: I have to stop! I tried the keeping the eyes open before you sleep thing, for three nights and I just became restless :crazy: ! I might of not been tired enough… but I’ll for sure try again later.