The BIG Fav thing to do in a LD topic - Part V

That sounds awesome. And I hate cheesy music… :eh:

At any rate, I have quite a list… Please understand this before I start. In RL, I am but a 13 year-old kid. However, In the second life I invision my self to have when I start having LDs - I will no longer be 13. I will be whatever I want to be. I will do what I want to do. Don’t judge me by this list - I’m only human. Understand? (By the way, this is no particular order.)

1. Flying over a different planet.
  2. Transformation into a tiger. It just HAS to rock.
  3. Getting sent to the Guillotine and then escaping.
  4. Declaring War on all DC-kind… :plotting:
  5. Using God-Like powers to win that war…
  6. Sex… (If you think it wrong - you obviously need to read^)
  7. Going up to a famous person at a concert and kicking them.
  8. Dying… (Just once - to see what it’s like.)
  9. Getting a mansion that I custom-created.
  10. Ninja-School… :cool:
  11. Summoning my fears and turning them into cookies.
  12. Eating some cookies, if you know what I mean…
  13. Meeting a spirit guide.
  14. Changing all water in the world into ice…
  15. Destroying a futuristic settlement.
  16. Driving a car. Or a jet. Either one.
  17. Going to a resutrant and ordering everything on the menu. (Then throwing it all at someone)
  18. Making me small and playing and playing in a large cake.
  19. Going to a bank and stealing EVERYTHING.
  20. Traveling via Portal. (Sounds like fun…)

And that’s just 20 things… :twirl:

1. Have Telekenetic Powers
  2. Fly using my Telekinetic Powers
  3. Have Super Speed through a prosess of sucking off all the movement energy from a certain area around me and burst it all in one shot, propulsing me at high speeds
  4. Fight using 2 Longswords, one being a morror image of the other

Things 1 to 4 would all be “As the same character”

1. Visit Hogwarts and be a Wizard from the HP universe (I’m surprized this one is a frequent one)

6 Walk around in the streets looking at hot DCs and invite them in my “SexoChamber”

6.5. Create a “SexoChamber”

1. Talk to my Unconscience and Subconscience to get answers which I seek but cannot find though memory.

2. Destroy 1 guy I have in mind right now. (not just kill… Mutilate using the most grusome tool… like one Heavily Sharpen Butter Knife) well… I gotta add a bit of humor to it… and imagine their first day in hell when the’ll be talking to other dead people “Yeah… How did you die?!?”–“Well, I was doing A mission for the italian mafia you see, got shot right behind the head by “El Pablo Dess Mammouth”!, what about you?”—“I got mutilated with a butter knife”…

3. Blow up all the subway restaurants in the universe… but first take any hot DC Chicks that would be inside them in my previously mentioned “SexoChamber” (I have what I call “The Subway Curse”… but most likely it’s a self-fuffiling prophecy thing)

4. Be a neutral superman… show the people I have superpowers and all, and make tragic events happen, but just stand there flying in mid air doing nothing but watching the cops, the firefighters and the paramedics go crazy… and Laugh in their faces.

My favorite thing to do would be making my own world, creating I want.

My 2nd would be flying and being a super hero.

My 3rd would be shift shaping.

My 4th would have to be psychic power.

kim guan start a list that LDers that are currently using LDing for sex (i know thats most of you) :tongue: can come and recive my creative ideas on things to do better than what you do know :tongue:

heres #1 top thing ever to do

1. create your own world
    (must have inhabitants)

second is pretty great too and close to # 1
2. drink liquid light
(from the end of the world “prince caspian” C.S Lewis)

1. The three S’s which i must say ive completed all of :wink:
    A. Sex with someone famous
    B. Sex with someone you dont know
    C. Sex with someone you know

2. run around naked (can combine with #3)

3. Visit Narnia (yea im a Narnia freak)

4. put your finger through your hand
    (i know its a RC but it feels awesome)

5. use magical powers

6. Fly

7. Destroy steal or mutilate something famous (or someone)

8. Ravage a city

9. Become godzilla and eat some Japanese ppl (no offense)

10. meet your SG

11. Sit in a throne and have a huge line of people coming up to you and kill each one in a different way =D

12. Transform(not to be combined with #3) :tongue:

13. become a ghost possess children and kill their parents depossess the child and watch their reactions :content: :tongue:

There will be more… :cool_laugh:

And why can’t Transform be combined with #3? :tongue:
Actually, it depends what you mean by transform.

Hey, I think I’ve done everything on that list except 2 and 5.

being a gamer, and a potential psychopath (kidding) i love this list, gruesome as it is.

Nice list, although I think number 4 would be more fun IRL.

You have quite an interesting list… I’d like to try #2 as well. I see a few similarities between my list and yours. I dunno, most things on my list are immoral, but that just makes them all the more enticing… And that’s one of the things that make our lists similar… :tongue: Check mine out here.

You know what? Your list intrigues me so much, I’m going to comment on each one… :mrgreen:

1. Sounds cool. You could also make laws for that world. You decide what is possible and impossible.
  2. I wonder what it would taste like… Maybe nothing?
  3. To be expected, I suppose. That’s all I’ll say.
  4. That’s weird. Yet fun. Maybe because it breaks social barriers is the reason it can be enjoyable.
  5. I love the books, so that’s cool. Not sure I’d want to though.
  6. I guess it depends… It may feel different for different people.
  7. I would do it to show off/amaze DC’s.
  8. That… would… rock.
  9. Just for the shock value, huh?
  10. Let the evil within go wild. Then go with it. You’ll scare yourself. :wink:
  11. Umm… moving on.
  12. I heard those experiences are enjoyable as well.
  13. Umm… Too formal for me… I’d rather have them running and screaming.
  14. Fun. But it might be fun combining it with #3 - you never know…:eh:
  15. You, sir, sicken me… I’m so envious.

Wow, all posts after him have been erased.

Anyways, I’d like to go out of my body and in my garden and fly up to space. That would be awesome.

why yes i am quite the sick individual :smile:
i read your list and i decided that it has potential :tongue:

and bye the way just cause your 13 dosent mean you cant have sex lol

I’m aware. However, there are those who would think it wrong.
So I feel the explanation was needed, to an extent. :happy:

And… About my list… I only listed less than half the things I wanted to do, as I thought keeping most of those things to myself would be a good idea…

Good riddance. And this topic has been merged… :eek:

As for the rest of the message… that’s so random I don’t know what to say. Well… Have fun…

here’s my list

• fly

• have sex with keira knightly

• meet bob marley and go up on stage with him and sing redemption song togather :tongue:

this one can go on my list exept instead of singing your going to be taking drugs with him and some other new ones are

meet jim morrison and john lennon

and

be “touched” by the flying spagetti monster

i dont really think taking drugs is good even in dreams and if its a dream cant you just make yourself high naturaly? :cool:

anyway singing with him will be better i think lol

Ditto. Though I don’t know who this person is, I just don’t see the point of drugs - in RL and LD. I’d rather spend my time doing something more important, like blowing up Paris, or maybe New Jersey. :mrgreen: (And aren’t drug-related posts against forum rules? :scared: )

[mod]Yes, they are. And chatspeak too. :angry: [/mod]
[color=blue]Did I chatspeak? If so, sorry.:shy: -Voldrek[/color]

maybe blow thing from paris hilton you mean? :wink:

I just recently started trying to have lucid dreams again (I think I’ve had some really good progress in remembering my night dreams lately, since I haven’t remembered any for years), but this is one of the biggest things I wanted to try to do when I had a lucid dream. But I wanted to know, has anybody had success with this?

When I was younger, about 8-10 years old, and first realized I was having lucid dreams, I didn’t know much about what they were, but I tried to use them to “find a way into the real world from my LD” which I guess you could kind of call an out of body experience.

But now I’d like to try to learn more about my subconscious mind. Until I find out more of how to do that, some fun things I’d like to try in LDs are:

Create my own city/world

Fly (but this is mostly something simple to start my LDs with.)

Explore my dreamworld

Meet my SG

And it seems most people have similar interests. Great people do think alike! :content:

I had my first lucid dream with control last night. I think I managed pretty good. I recieved a note from my subconsious adressing me with my name(although I was trying to conjure a .357, lol) and I spin-changed at least 4 times(very cool) and I almost had sex(the dream was fading and I got distracted). Plus I flew, levitated and created an object! I want to try:

• Creating any of my drawings “IRL”

• Having sssssssssex!

• Painting reality

• swimming in an alien ocean

EDIT: OK, sorry wissam. I didn’t pay attention to the five pages before this one. :neutral: