Are there any side effects?

No, right?

Of LDs? Well, there’s nausia, fatigue, diarrhea, vertigo, headache, vommiting, insomnia, loss of appetite, urinary discoloration, loss of bowel function, occasional bleeding from the ears, seasonal pox, sudden loss of consiousness, changes in sexual function, psychotic episodes, euphoria, dysphoria, tremor, palpitations, anal retention, gastric/duodenal ulceration, sudden and unexpected seizures, and/or sudden death.

Just kidding. No, there aren’t any real side effects.

well if you consider an extreme sense of happiness and sastisfaction upon awaking a side affect, then thats a big one I’d say :tongue:

That was just hilarious! :rofl:

There’s no bad side effects. If anything, I usually wake up feeling like a million bucks. :content:

WRONG. :tongue:

There is one side effect they’re all trying to hide from you…addiction. Yuh-huh. Its true. :yes:

:lol: I loved the “changes in sexual function”.

Telling the truth, some ppl gets insomnia. But that’s rare. I’d say that there is no side effects.

And i remmeber that on forum was topic made by guy that ended with LDing, but he still had lucid dreams - he was realizing that he was dreaming without any techniqes…

I want his problems !

So, chanses are small, VERY small, like dieing in nuclear meldown or being eated by angry herd of PANDAS !!!

hears knocking
Deadduck: Opends door
Panda in lawyer suit: Good morning sir, we are from Global Pandas Organisation; You are coming with us sir.
Deadduck: I DIDNT WROTED THAT !!
Panda in lawyer suit: I knew that it must end like that. GET HIM, GUYS !
Police Panda: I hungry! Eat puny human !
Deadduck: Nooooooooooooo does RC Yay ! I am dreaming I have three fingers. So lets try new flying techiqe from that window ! Jumps out of window
Police Panda: Human fingers yummy !

Yeah… where did i ended ?

Gets stoned to death

LOL haha nice. As others have said, no side effects.