Twenty-Seven tries, Zero Success...

This is getting kind of annoying…

How do I become Lucid?

It took me 6 months to get the hang of it. Some get it on their first try. It’s different for everyone.

It took months for me to get my first real one, and I didn’t even mean too ( I fell asleep drunk) so don’t worry about it these things are unpredictable.

How do you define “tries”? I just ask because the first time I was LDing I thought I was doing all I could to get an LD. With hindsight I realize I was just lazy/impatient and lying to myself.

Here are a few questions you can ask yourself:

Do you have a comprehensive list of reality checks?

Are you using the same induction method every night?

Do you have a set bed time that you try to make everynight?

Have you built your recall up to several vivid dreams a night? (not that you need to it just greatly improves ur chances)

etc.

The reason I ask these questions is because usually, when I introduce my friends to LDing they often tell me after only a few days “its not working”. I ask them a few of those questions and usually most of them are a “No”.

Stick to one method for a few weeks. After that, if you find no progress, move to a different one.

What is the easiest method?

I don’t think I even know what to do to become lucid anymore…

I don’t understand how you can say that - this site is dedicated to Lucidity with heaps of methods - you DO know what to do.

Also, a major factor is believing that you can and will become Lucid - know you can, and eventually you will

3 months and still not “real” lucidness for me… I still try.

26 attempts really is not that much. The important thing is that you keep trying and don’t give up. If you practice consistently it will happen for you.

What method are you using? It is hard for us to give advice when we do not know what you are doing now to induce lucid dreams.

I tell this to my friends who I teach all the time. Build your basics.

You can’t get anywhere without a foundation (except pissed off and frustrated). Make and keep up a diligent dream journal. Do many meaningful Reality checks a day.

Pick one technique and go with it for a few weeks, and if it’s not right for you, try another one. Never think “this is hard” because it’s not. Lucid dreaming is one of the easiest things on earth, just it takes patience and diligence.

Relax, and enjoy just remembering your dreams and imagining yourself becoming lucid. Stress is the antichrist here, and it can lead you to a dreamless life.

again, build your basics, solidify your roots, and you’ll be able to lucid dream with a quarter of the effort you’re using now.

good luck, happy dreaming! =D

I try Wild and Mild.

But sometimes I just want to remember my dreams.