LD4all hosting fundraiser - target reached! thank you! :D

yay, thanks vi :happy:

I found this site a week or so ago, but I’ve already fell in love with it!
I’m going to donate, but remember everyone, we’re not JUST trying to maintain a server. Q puts a lot of work into the site, so maybe going a bit over the total cost wouldn’t kill us.

I’m going to eat cheap tomorrow, and in return donate $5. There’ll be $10 coming when I actually HAVE my first lucid dream, but I consider myself onto a good start… A week ago I “didn’t” dream, this morning I recalled 3 dreams. Thanks LD4all!

thank you omegagames :happy: And :welcome: to the forum too!

sends you lucid vibes

Hope you get your first LD soon :wink:

Welcome to the forum, omegagames. I think it’s cute that you say you’ll give $10 to Q when you actually have your first LD; like you’re paying the forum for helping you to become lucid. The forum is only a guide to help you become lucid and holds no promises for any of us. Although I would gladly pay $10 or more if someone could give me another LD tonight, I don’t blame the forum for my own laziness and lack of lucidity. :content:

$10 an LD?!?! Yikes, this could become an expensive hobby. :happy:

Better than $1000 for a super delux dream-maker machine.

But yes, everyone who this forum has helped should feel compelled to give a little in return.

Hmmm, 38 LD’s since joining… that’s $380!!! Hehehe, maybe we can get discount plans? Buy LD’s in bulk? :happy:

I agree, everyone should help out. It’s great to see the support that arises. For me, it was a no-brainer. It’s my only place to get LD support and feedback. I try that IRL, and all I get is strange looks (if I’m lucky!)

thank you Mikk for your donation! :woot:

I’m glad to be able to help :content:

:boogie: thank you peachey! :happy:

almost down to $100 now :yay:

Sorry pasQuale… All I could donate was $5… If it were my own credit card I would have donated a lot more. But I donated what I could, I hope it helped. :happy:

I feel all warm and fuzzy kind of!

thank you AprilxUkoto! :yay:

woo!, less than $100 now :happy:

Sent a little bit to your bank account Q. Hope it helps :smile:

thank you alexantium! :happy:

:peek: I have gotten a notice that it is pending, when it’s cleared i’ll add it to the amount :content:

Cleared on my end :smile:

pasQuale… I’d like to donate but I’m scared. The page you posted is in dutch! Is there any English version? I just feel a bit uneasy when I don’t understand the page + I can’t figure out where to click! :help:

Alextanium, still not cleared here, but it should be today or tomorrow :smile:

Infinitycascade: Try again now? now it should be in english. I thought i had already fixed that but apparently not.

Thank you for donating! :happy:

ARG! I whant to donate, but I don’t have a credit card. :grrr:

And more inportently I don’t have any money… :cry:

[color=darkblue]Ok, will try again. Thanks…[/color]

yay! thank you Infinitycascade! :woot: It worked :grin:

:peek: Alextanium, paypal still hasn’t cleared yours :cry:

lol painocus :tongue: