LD4all Quest #10: Get Yourself a Dream Pet!

lol…

hmm…this quest sounds cool…i’ll give it a try…

Do we have to get the pet in a LD, or can we incubate a dream where we get the pet?

I think I’ll try to incubate a dream where I find a Grid Bug named Yendor.

I’d say you can definately create/materialize your own Dream Pet! Beautiful thing about dreams, Yendor may not turn out exactly as you incubate. :wink:

Can’t wait to hear your results!

As for myself, I haven’t had any good nights to dream since my first success. Late nights and busy, I’ll try tonight again, but it’s not optimal. I have to get up early and its already late.

And, where the heck did my SC come up with the name Bym? (even spelled it, in the dream. :smile: )

That sounds definitely interesting, I´ll try it tonight :smile:
Hm… one question. Is it okay to name the animal before you see it? As this is usually my way of ´creating´ things, animals or people or letting them appear in my LDs. to call for them by their names and then they will or won´t come.

it’s the idea to find your pet in a LD, the second part of the Quest you can either try and have a ND where you meet it again, or have a LD.

The Quests are always LD related, since we are a lucidity forum after all :content:

good luck :smile: And good going there mike, hmm, i should include a ‘draw your pet’ assignment too :grin: Can you draw Bym?

yes, if that is your way of doing things, sure, call it by it’s name to have it appear :smile: Good luck! You can either decide the name in waking life already, or think it up on the spot when summoning it in your LD :smile:

Maybe in my LD, not too good at drawing IRL. :grin:

(Actually, I haven’t drawn in an LD either, now that I think about it.)

He was a scrappy, rough looking thing. Not beaten up, just dirty and scruffy. I want to see him in the second LD, then maybe I’ll hunt around for a free pic of him.

Ooooh! What a great Quest! :happy: Whoever thought of it should get a medal. :yes:

I’ll be sure to look for my DP. ^^ (With my luck it’ll be a talking cat or the Loch Ness Monster. :tongue: )

Hey all, I attempted the second stage of the quest, to find my Dream Pet in a second LD. But, Bym the Dream Dog was nowhere to be found. I need to put up some Lost Pet announcements!!

Check out the dream by clicking here!

I really want to try this next time I LD. I will take a whistle out of my pocket, which will call my dream pet. My dream pet will be whatever animal represents myself. Can’t wait to find out what it is!

Wow, I’m in this quest! I just had a LD and I summoned at cat. I forgot to ask it’s name though. Would it be valid if it was in my next dream and I asked it then?

Vi, I like the whistle idea, I might steal that one. :wink:

Huggkruka, I think if you meet the cat again and get its name, that would be great! And, if the cat won’t speak, maybe check its ID tag? :happy:

im going to make a shape shifter pet but ill know its my pet by the feel of its aura

i did it 2 days ago(well, the first half)
check my DJ for the dream
Q asked me to draw her but i haven’t done that yet
i’ll try tomorrow or something…

if that doesn’t work i’m just going to have to look for a picture that resembles her lol:P

i added the drawing part in the Quest post now :smile:

Congratulations, Sirius)(black!!

Feabb sounds like a fine Dream Pet. We’re going to have a full Dream Pound by the end of this.

I still haven’t done the second half, but I’m only getting into a regular routine tonight… tonight, perhaps I’ll dream.

I was talking to roxi about this quest and trying to think what my pet would look like. I couldn’t imagine the perfect pet for me…atleast not til roxi reminded me I already had one. :razz: Lazer, my dragon. He’s made a few appearences in my dreams. :colgate:

Now if only he was a dragon in real life instead of just a fish…

Quest: Complete!

I found Bym again! Click here to read the dream.

The dream wasn’t pleasant though, poor Bym wasn’t doing so well. It was a strange dream.

Q asked for pictures, so here’s Bym:

He-y! I actually (almost… gotta get to the next dream…) completed the quest! My dream pets consist of a Togepi (pokemon… I can’t believe my SC still remembers that…) and a psycho rabbit… I’m gonna post details later!!

I don’t remember the rabbit’s name, but I think the Togepi’s name was like “Codrago” or “Diaraio”…

Psycho rabbits and starving dogs… this quest is cursed!!!

I’d have thought the Going Through the Mirror Quest would have brought out scary results… instead, it’s the innocent sounding Get Yourself a Dream Pet. :happy:

My dream pet is an eagle, because i love flying!! :fly: