My dream told me something....

I had a dream that I was in a play, the same play that I’m going to be auditioning for in two days. I was talking to my friend Rachael and she said that we were about to perform. I realized it was a dream because how could I be in a play if I haven’t even auditioned yet? Anyways, she tells me that I got the part of the Goddess of Love and she got the lead role. I think I feel like auditioning for the part of the Goddess of Love now…

I’d say go for it. Can’t hurt to try! :content:

Plus, now you’ll be very confident and encouraged, and probably do very well at the auditions. good luck!

seems like that’s the role your inner self wants, might as well go with it. Besides, it’s a pretty sweet name :razz:

What’s a pretty sweet name?

goddess of love…

Oh! :slight_smile: Her actual name is Erzulie, though.

I dreamed that I was a predator. from the movies and games. and I Had trouble killing a guy. And some strange robot and a man in a robotic suit told me i suck… I remember i couldn’t move as fast as i wanted to and had trouble with the “controls”. that was today. the dream. then tonight. I am unexpectedly challenged by a friend, And i played as predator… he as human. and i had some trouble killing him. and i felt too slow. and i had trouble with the controls. And as a result. I sucked.

Are you implying that I’m gonna suck at the auditions? I sure hope not. :neutral:

Quite the opposite really. My dream told me I sucked… And I did. Your dream told you you would do well so if the dream told the future you’ll get the part. yay.

Im sure you do well if you go with the Godess of Love… Its not for nothing that your subconscious want to be that special role.

I’ll go for it. What do I have to lose?