Toilets/bathrooms in dreams

that was a terrifying experience… I was going, and turned lucid, and just went, “uh oh, probably doing this in RL”

I wasn’t. Phew.

The last time I went to the bathroom in a dream, someone kept trying to barge in while I was going pee. Eventually I just blockaded the door and went. No pee in real life, so good times.

I tend to find that the restrooms in my dreams are huge and maze-like. Last night I dreamt of a recurring misplaced restroom in my school (it frequently pops up where the lost and found is meant to be) which was out of order, but I managed to find a properly placed one and actually use it (a rare occurrence, iirc), only to wake up half way through (thankfully dry IRL :wink:).

Bathrooms in my dreams are the exact opposite. They are usually tiny and full of lots of people. One time a bathroom actually had a TV in it. :content:

I dont remember of having dreaming of bathroom. Usually I pee everywhere I want … lol

dreams about bathroom were more nightmares to me.last time dreamin one were when i was 6,7years old.
I am home alone feeling strange.going to check the bathroom and see a cigaret burnout on the toilet seat.I flush it and get out of bathroom.suddenly everything around me starts shaking and i cannot open door from my apartment.then i open toilet door and see big black shapeless round and tall creature with red dot .boogie man from childhood it was.THE TOILET MONSTER buuuuuuu(ha ha ha.)

my latest …

I only dreamt about bathroom visits twice(and in the same night at that), and they were…messy. :meh:

i only remember one dream where i dreamt about bathrooms in particular. i was at this bar and i had ordered steak and eggs (not that i can get into bars, nor would i order steak and eggs). i went into the women’s washroom but all they had were urinals and i didn’t want to pee standing up so i just left.

I had a dream last night where I was in a toilet. The toilet itself wasnt strange at all but my chemistry teacher was there so it was a regular nightmare :panic:

Toilet dreams, unfortunately, happen a lot for me. 90% of the time they are not only dirty, but completely public-- as in, all of the toilets just out in the open, no stalls, people showering nearby, no barriers except for the occasional wall to make it maze-like and confusing. o_0

Now that I look back on it- thats all correct. Public toilets are always dirty in my dreams OR there is some evil person/thing trying to kill me in the restroom. Weird x 1000. :neutral:

Funny! I can’t remember any toilet dreams. I’m sure I will have had them before though…

oh … I’ve just had a small fragment flashback of a dream I had last night …
there was an empty spot where the toilet was supposed to be!!

[color=darkblue]Was it a nightmare, where you needed the toilet? :lol: [/color]

Oh God… toilets in dreams are horrible for me. I remeber, one time I was trapped in this filthy, endless bathroom. The toilets werefilled with seweage :yuck:, the tile on the floor kept on cracking (a recurring dreamsign from when I was a small child), and they never ended. I kept on walking for the rest of my dream, trying to get out without barfing.

One time I had a very weird dream, and the normal part was an outhouse that was compleatly filled with crap. :crying:

I’ve been getting a few toilet dreams lately.
Always either in my old high school or one of the toilets at home.

They are usually fairly clean, although I remember once that I needed to go so badly that I pee’d in a pint glass… it over flowed :eh:

I have had toilets in my dreams.
But they are always in places they shouldn’t be,
like in my closet, or in the middle of the livingroom.

I jump into toilets to get to different places when running away from the Green Goblin >_>

I had a precogn (right?) of the toilets in school, they were new, nice and the room smelled nice, it happened the next day, there were new toilets in my real life school.