An easy WILD technique: visualizing colours

I tried, but I forgot about the order and lost lucidity.

Bugger…

But since it gets many good reviews from you guys, I think I’ll try again tonight.

I kept trying for as long as I could be aware, I remember making at least 3 full “cycles” then kept getting caught up in thoughts, but started over back at red a few times… I kept going for as long as I could…

Ok. Thanks for telling. I did the cycle a few times, I think it was three times as well. Then I got bored with it. Tonight I’ll do it over and over again.

I attempted it during a nap. I didn’t have one, but it put me in a state of mind and body that usually takes me a really long time to get to through meditation. Needless to say, I’m excited about this outcome. I’ll try it for a few nights and report again :content:

I can tell you guys what I do, it keeps me very aware and very relaxed…

First: I rid of all thoughts on my mind, and see the color black. After I only see this darkness, I imagine the number eight and its two circles. Imagine a line deviding each of them. One of these circles is the Objective world, and one is the Subjective world. Tell yourself you want to enter the subjective world.

Second: With the colors, I find my mind doesn’t wander if I only imagine the full color, no material objects such as cars or trees. (It’s just a suggestion, you can do whatever you please ^^)

Third: You see the color red, focus on this color for roughly 10 seconds, and tell yourself, You are becoming closer and closer to a more peaceful state of mind. (Or whatever words work best for you) Take a deep breath in, and out. Then picture orange, you continue this process until you reach the color blue. Once you see blue, you should feel yourself floating, as if floating out of your body. You are surrounded by the universe and its millions of stars. You look down at the earth, and see all of the continents, and how they fit together as a puzzle. Then you look at yourself, see how you fit together as a puzzle, every part of you matters. (Though I guess you could skip this part, I just enjoy it :tongue: ) Proceed, and picture the color green, purple, then violate. Then you see all white. And thus, in your alpha state ^^…Or I would hope you are.

I can’t gaurantee this will make WILDing all the easier ,but it does bring you into a very peaceful state of mind…at least for me it does.

Please tell me if this helps you out any, I would like to see if this works for anyone else.

I tried this last night and it didn’t work. Maybe because I visualized the colors too fast…?

I also didn’t think to cycle through the colors. I went once through and was bored of it.

Ne0, 1 cycle is probably not enough :eh:

I only fell asleep :neutral:
Maybe I should try it at daytime instead?

I tried this (very briefly) and I really think it has potential. I noticed some HI came up whilst still on red. Then I just rolled over and went to sleep. :peek: It seems very promising though.

While doing the technique is one supposed to focus on the third eye while visiualizing the colors? Or does ‘mind’s eye’ simply mean to imagine it in your mind?

No there’s no need of focusing on the third eye. You just think of the red rose for example. When you think hard enough, you will see it. Not clearly, but in “mind’s eye”.

I don´t know, but I think this tecnique helped. But I had loots of vivid dreams, and got lucid for a few sec… And I´ve only had like 5 LD durig this year

And by the way, I dont´know if I´ve got this right, but is this tecnique a WILD method???

The Easy way to remember the cycle is ROY G BV, Roy G Bv, someones name, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, violet

EDIT: The most effective way is ROY G BIV Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet.

I tried this technique last night. I didn’t remember any dreams, but the technique was relaxing.
I think I probably visualized the colors too fast. I went through the spectrum several times. Actually I visualized coloured objects; A red tomato, orange underwear, a yellow lemon, green grass, blue sky and a violet flower. Somehow it was rather relaxing.

In one cycle though, I suddenly felt weird. At some color, I suddenly felt something like a light tingle throughout my whole body really fast and I felt lighter for a moment. I also felt as if a second me was inside a long shaped box, slightly above me, but still overlapping my actual body. I could feel the bed but I also felt this weird… feeling.
It’s funny because I’m used to feeling heavy and paralyzed. This time I was feeling light and I wasn’t paralyzed.

I’m going to try this again tonight. Let’s see if I can get further.

Now I’m a bit confused, were those replies to classicalhisux?
Or me to my technique, I’m a slow one over here. And I really didn’t mean to sound like a “Know it all” :sad:

But I do wish everyone luck on what they’re working on ^^

I tried it last night. Eventually, I had done it so many times that I pictured like a bunch of ballerinas in different colored dresses spinning around creating colors. It was awesome. But it didn’t work for me…

TOTSE (the site that hosts this technique) is well-known for their articles on drugs, weapons, hacking, theft, erotica, scams, explosives, etc. Lots of stuff that could be classified as “illegal” (even though there’s no law against reading that kind of stuff).

They also have more techniques on LDing, as well as other dream related stuff at:

totse.com/en/fringe/dreams_a … index.html

I tried this last night also, I felt relaxed as soon as I saw Red! But Im having a difficult time breathing right before your body falls completely asleep. It becomes extremely hard to exhale so I keep inhaling to the point where I cant breathe, then I had to sit up and force all the air out, ruining my experience :sad:

Haku, it happens to me too. It’s hard to breathe, sometimes even painful.

Haha, I was doing a few cycles of this before going to sleep, and my body jolted me awake. I couldn’t help but wonder if I was only sleeping, for I kept seeing things move on my walls. So I walk outside and everythings fine, I do several reality checks. (all failed) and then tried to spin around and see if the setting changed. I ran into my wall when i did this and fell down. I came to the conclusion that I was awake :lol: