Extremely weird experience

Okay, it’s 4 30 am and I woke up a while ago. The night was dreamless, but you know the game Dead Rising? Well, I was fully conscious, but I felt like I was in the game even though I knew I was in bed, as I could see my undisturbed surroundings. I was lashing out almost impulsively at zombies I knew weren’t there.

I remember pulling off some sweet moves (though I must’ve looked nuts IRL).

Thought I’d share that. :razz:

:lol: that mustve been hillarious to see IRL. I guess that would be like HI, but the other one. (I’m bad with vocabulary :tongue: )

Actualy the other night, I had a D&D HI thingy, like that. It was kinda funny.

I got some HI about mecha about a week ago. Something about some sort of ultra-advanced BuruBuru variant. Maybe I’ve been playing too much Gearhead.

Anyways, I find that I rarely remember my HI.

Last week I had an ND about to of my chickens.They were hurling fireballs at each other. :eh: Now from where could i get that?

I play Dead rising alot. :eek: Um…yeah! I am totally 18!! Um…uh…runs away
:peek:
No, really, i do play it more than i should, and you wanna know why? Because it’s my big dreamsign. whenever i play it before bed i dream about it. I remember being stuck in my zombie infested school, trying to get survivors out…

Hee hee, ZILD anyone? :whistle:

[color=darkblue]ZILD? :lol:

Could that be zombie initiated lucid dream by any chance?

I like it… :wink:

I don’t really tend to have dreams about zombies. Suppose I should really play more games (never thought I would say that!)

Saying that though, about a year or two back I do remember having some quite strange and very vivid dreams after an extra long stint on resident evil 4! No zombies to speak of though.

I bet you anything, my next dream has zombies in it now after having had this conversation![/color]