Dream characters

The three that I enjoyed are:

-Sir Roland: accompanied me as my loyal companion in a medieval themed dream, we were knights trapped in purgatory. I fell through the ice on a ocean of black water (which flowed to the underworld), and he pulled me out and saved me. Roland told me that I’d do the same for him, and with that we continued on our journey.

-Old sailor: Saw him smoking on the deck of a barge I was travelling on, he told me about his life on the sea.

-Pirate remains: A skeleton buried under an old seaside shed, he initally tried to scare me but when I laughed at his attempt he warmed up to me. I had a conversation with him while I gathered up his scattered bones lol.

Alex Mason: A psychotic American who is the leader of a small biker gang, he’s one sick puppy and a very intelligent one at that. His name, Alex, was influenced by Alexis Machine. Alex, just seemed to fit.
Sometimes he is a DC sometimes I am him.

Jay: Jay is a member of the sang biker group, he is a little timid when it comes to standing up for himself in front of Alex. He was tortured by Alex with a cigarette lighter, believe me it burns and it hurt.
Sometimes he is a DC sometimes I am him.

I used to dream of them alot, but since I used them as characters in my book, I have not dreamt of them again.

Native American Girl: I have dreamt of this girl a few times, I am always attracted to her and feel strong love for her along with a sense of “knowing” and that there is more to her than just a DC.

Woman: Another unnamed DC that I felt was some kind of guide, this woman appeared an a Low Level LD. She wears black and has black hair with a red streak in it. Facially she looked very much like Q.
I always felt “drunk” when I met her in my dreams. The last time I saw her, she asked me whether I needed help with something and gave me a week to decide. I have not dreamt of her since.

My dreams usually always have some type of soldier that i either have to kill or will help me kill. If they are on my side, they usually don’t last long, they usually die out of my vision and i never notice they’re gone. If they are against me i usually shotgun them in the face and move on.
The second character that appears in my dreams is a character from the game F.E.A.R. Alma (the little girl) usually scares me a lot in my dreams. Actually it’s the thought of her coming. In the game, when she is about to appear, you hear static. I here the static and get very scared. Most of the time I wake up before i see her though. But if I remained dreaming, I would see her.

there are two people i see regularly in my dreams:

1. a red headed woman who’s about 30. i think she might be my dream guide as she helps me with things like crossing a busy road and such, but i don’t know her name…yet.

2. a boy (around my age) called Recetgel. he has red hair (why do they all have red hair for me?) and is very charming.

they both help me my dreams but i’ve only chatted with them about the weather and such, no proper serious conversations yet.

funny some of the names DCs in our dreams have, huh?

1. A male, maybe in his 20s with medium-length black hair. He wore an orange shirt, and he was a ghost, even though he appeared solid-- he told me telepathically, I believe. I’d see him on my street… usually on the other side I was walking on. We would look at eachother, and eventually I’d find his house that burned down on the street and wander inside it, looking for him or talking to him in my head. This same guy appeared in another dream [shortly after] also, playing a similar role.

2. This charming human-like man… Sort of bird-like. He was tall and gaunt, with strange propotions & an awakward gait, a long neck and red hair. He was very kind and we chatted for a bit.

3. Man in a top hat. Rather flamboyant, flying around in this dome like room… I don’t recall what all happened.

4. Priests. There were 3 of them, maybe. But a bit evil looking-- young, but with wide, scheming grins plastered on their face and sunglasses. Performing these pseudo-baptisms in a gigantic, stone catholic church.

5. A girl/young woman… Around my age. Long black hair, and very dark blue eyes, and a blue velvet dress. However-- she was me. The point of view would switch from me watching “her”/me, back to seeing it through my own eyes, but looking different, like her… In this dream her/my husband or lover had to leave for some reason but never returned; months [or years?] passed and she/I drove myself mad from missing him, built a wooden sculpture in his image, and eventually committed suicide by letting myself fall backwards down the jagged, steep stone staircase in my house (which was mostly stone, and I got the sense that it was cloudy and on some rocky coast.) I’ve wondered if this could possibly be a past life.

6. two psychics/astrologers that were visiting, giving readings. One was a male, with brown hair and glasses. I don’t rememeber him too well. The other one-- the main one, the astrologer-- was androgynous, with semi-long, wavy dark blonde hair. I walked up to them to get a reading. The blonde one had a thick foreign accent. Hebrew or russian sounding. She/he looked at me, studying me for a bit. Trying to conjure up a reading, but for some reason couldn’t and became somewhat frozen, just starting at me intently. Then they faded away.

7. A huge demon… thing. Part giant snake, part man/demon, and with ram horns. He was holding me down, trying to rape me.

My favorite which i forgot about until today when my friend asked me, why did you choose cue as your name, i remembered!

Cue- One of 3 yoshis, he was with me in the dream and saved me from falling, and drowning. He was actually Q, there was also X and (i forgot the other ones). But Cue worked better :smile:

lol one of my favorite DC’s ever:
a frail old man, looked very gentle and kind. Yet, at the time I was convinced he was a giant lobster in disguise! ( I even did research on the internet about him) I spent the dream plotting to catch the lobster expose it and eat it… I don’t think I ever caught it.

From cartoons. Peter Griffin and Brian from family guy. One Brian in conjunction with the french guard in Monty Python’s the quest for the holy grail. He was taunting us.

I’v been on Evergreen terrace and seen Bart Simpson floating by in the air and Homer nearby.

From TV series. Mulder and Scully are sometimes with me solving mysteries. Once because my kitchen lamp could resemble a flying saucer.
From I was at a party i Twin Peaks. There was Mr Palmer controlled by Bob. And Cooper Had followed a thread to him. Bob professed how this host had been the best one ever but proceeded to cut mr Palmers head in half since he was exposed.

From Japanese horror. Sadako from ringu and Kayako from Ju on.

Tom Cruise was mad at me recently and shot at me, I got really mad and cursed him out. It was funny too because I ran out of combinations and combined the word for donkey or posterior with itself with an added -er at the end, that is in the end of a line of insults.

The Devil contacted me when i was battling my way through hell, he brought me to a cartoony room with red drapes. Dark room. There is thunder and the lightning made a strobe effect as he moved. He then transported me to a room with people laying in water. All people who I hate for something in the past (but i had never seen before IRL). He wanted me to punish them. Take his job. This was and illusion even in the dream though and I knew it. But I didn’t want to do it.

But the stranges DC encounted I can remember at the moment is a bit older. I enter the dream through a six sided door into a magical place. I am not lucid but i know the woman standing before me to be a dream character. She has six fingers on each hand. I ask her what it is like to be a dram character, still not lucid. She tells me that Dream characters, who I at the time accept to all have six fingers on each hand, have six “intelligences” or consciousnesses. But she is upset, because I am the only one that can make decisions. I don’t know if my memory is correct but i think she had a strange dress on… she was tall. and looked otherworldly.

From my most recent dream…

I have met several classmates of mine. One just said ‘Hi’, another one told me he didn’t like how the school was built (the school building looked very different in my dream) and he was all nervous because of it, and another one I had a conversation with about our vacation, what she did in her vacation and all.
I also met an annoying police agent who didn’t want to believe the car I used was my mother’s. I was pretty damn nervous too because I knew I had no driver license.
In another dream (same night) my cousin and I attacked an alien duck by throwing stuff at it. My cousin accidentally threw a duck butt (what the hell?) at me though.
I also saw my mom, her friend and her friend’s cousin.

In other dreams I’ve met people who I chat with (from over the world, that is).
I’ve also once met the girl in my avatar (other pic), in fact, actually I married her XD Man, fandom even reaches my dreams, in extreme ways. It was a nice dream though.

I allmost never have the same DC -s.
But i am interested if any one had a caracter who told him not to speek about him.
I had one so i dont,who knows what could happend :eek: ???

Usually my Dc are always my friend …

I never had recurrent DC , or maybe yes with nightmare dc when I was young

My DCs are usually animals, though there are quite a few humans. I get a lot more celbraties and people from cartoons/video games in my dreams than actual people I’ve dreamt up.

Well, last night I had a dream that I was in Willie’s Wonka Chocolate factory (scene where little blue girl becomes big Blue girl), but I recall only Johnny Depp, that girl and father of the other girl (I had fight with him over money).

Later I met bird that transformed from some kind of blue bird to eagle, I think it was my Dream / Spirit Guide, but when I started talking to it, I woke up :sad:.

But…now you’ve spoke of him… :bored:

My DCs are just random family and class people, with the odd celeb thrown in. The most random yet is this guy:
kickasspoker.com/gfx/PartyPo … kerad6.jpg
He was pregnant and his intestines were hanging out his back…

yeah,i tought about that later :tongue: ,and nothing happend.!!

There is a DC that I dreamt of once but I can’t get him of my mind, I don’t know why… It was a big bumble bee (!!) named Kleio!! :tongue:

My dream characters are always different, but they’re all tricky little gits. I conjure up my own cronies whenever I happen to have a LD.

One time Beavis and Butthead were in one of my dreams, i met them at a Arcade.

I just remembered. One dream that was actually an action dream with shooting and running had Colin Mochrie in it. He said something to me, sounded like a tip of some kind but I can’t remember what it was. He had an orange shirt on like he often has in whose line…

Evil santa claus that shoots rockets from his sled. Then when defeated a little flying saucer comes out and flies away, It looks hilarious beacuse it wobbles in the air like it’s on a string. The lost dignity was funny too.

I dreamed of the dalai lama at a time that could have been when my parents were at his appearance in italy. I found it coincidental when i woke up. They had said they would think of me. Another time he touched mý arm wich seemed to give me some sort of energy. Feels like I’ve written this before.

:uh: A recent DC in particular…I call her Mina the Enigma, and she seems like an Final Fantasy character brought to life…anyway, she said to me, “When you can fly your own plane, you can walk past people…”

Wtf :confused: