Current Wings Quest 127
LD4ALL 23rd Anniversary Party

Dream characters

Author  Message 
krakatoa
cookie lover
cookie lover

PostPosted: Thu 24 Aug, 2006  Reply with quote

From cartoons. Peter Griffin and Brian from family guy. One Brian in conjunction with the french guard in Monty Python's the quest for the holy grail. He was taunting us.

I'v been on Evergreen terrace and seen Bart Simpson floating by in the air and Homer nearby.

From TV series. Mulder and Scully are sometimes with me solving mysteries. Once because my kitchen lamp could resemble a flying saucer.
From I was at a party i Twin Peaks. There was Mr Palmer controlled by Bob. And Cooper Had followed a thread to him. Bob professed how this host had been the best one ever but proceeded to cut mr Palmers head in half since he was exposed.

From Japanese horror. Sadako from ringu and Kayako from Ju on.

Tom Cruise was mad at me recently and shot at me, I got really mad and cursed him out. It was funny too because I ran out of combinations and combined the word for donkey or posterior with itself with an added -er at the end, that is in the end of a line of insults.

The Devil contacted me when i was battling my way through hell, he brought me to a cartoony room with red drapes. Dark room. There is thunder and the lightning made a strobe effect as he moved. He then transported me to a room with people laying in water. All people who I hate for something in the past (but i had never seen before IRL). He wanted me to punish them. Take his job. This was and illusion even in the dream though and I knew it. But I didn't want to do it.

But the stranges DC encounted I can remember at the moment is a bit older. I enter the dream through a six sided door into a magical place. I am not lucid but i know the woman standing before me to be a dream character. She has six fingers on each hand. I ask her what it is like to be a dram character, still not lucid. She tells me that Dream characters, who I at the time accept to all have six fingers on each hand, have six "intelligences" or consciousnesses. But she is upset, because I am the only one that can make decisions. I don't know if my memory is correct but i think she had a strange dress on.. she was tall. and looked otherworldly.

Joshiii_Kun
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer
LD count: 3

PostPosted: Sat 26 Aug, 2006  Reply with quote

From my most recent dream...

I have met several classmates of mine. One just said 'Hi', another one told me he didn't like how the school was built (the school building looked very different in my dream) and he was all nervous because of it, and another one I had a conversation with about our vacation, what she did in her vacation and all.
I also met an annoying police agent who didn't want to believe the car I used was my mother's. I was pretty damn nervous too because I knew I had no driver license.
In another dream (same night) my cousin and I attacked an alien duck by throwing stuff at it. My cousin accidentally threw a duck butt (what the hell?) at me though.
I also saw my mom, her friend and her friend's cousin.

In other dreams I've met people who I chat with (from over the world, that is).
I've also once met the girl in my avatar (other pic), in fact, actually I married her XD Man, fandom even reaches my dreams, in extreme ways. It was a nice dream though.

×ivot
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate

PostPosted: Thu 14 Sep, 2006  Reply with quote

I allmost never have the same DC -s.
But i am interested if any one had a caracter who told him not to speek about him.
I had one so i dont,who knows what could happend eek2 ???

Sepultura123
Astral Explorer
Astral Explorer

PostPosted: Thu 21 Sep, 2006  Reply with quote

Usually my Dc are always my friend ...

I never had recurrent DC , or maybe yes with nightmare dc when I was young

Wushan
Hyped-up Hippie
Lucid Initiate

PostPosted: Tue 26 Sep, 2006  Reply with quote

My DCs are usually animals, though there are quite a few humans. I get a lot more celbraties and people from cartoons/video games in my dreams than actual people I've dreamt up.

Midnight_Phoenix
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

PostPosted: Wed 27 Sep, 2006  Reply with quote

Well, last night I had a dream that I was in Willie's Wonka Chocolate factory (scene where little blue girl becomes big Blue girl), but I recall only Johnny Depp, that girl and father of the other girl (I had fight with him over money).

Later I met bird that transformed from some kind of blue bird to eagle, I think it was my Dream / Spirit Guide, but when I started talking to it, I woke up sadblauw.

huggkruka
Swedish Sleepyhead
Somniologist

PostPosted: Thu 28 Sep, 2006  Reply with quote

×ivot wrote:
But i am interested if any one had a caracter who told him not to speek about him.
I had one so i dont,who knows what could happend eek2 ???

But...now you've spoke of him... overspannen

My DCs are just random family and class people, with the odd celeb thrown in. The most random yet is this guy:
http://www.kickasspoker.com/gfx/PartyPokerAds/partypo kerad6.jpg
He was pregnant and his intestines were hanging out his back...

×ivot
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate

PostPosted: Thu 28 Sep, 2006  Reply with quote

yeah,i tought about that later ,and nothing happend.!!

Queen SD
Still Dreaming
cookie lover
LD count: Never enough

PostPosted: Sun 01 Oct, 2006  Reply with quote

There is a DC that I dreamt of once but I can't get him of my mind, I don't know why... It was a big bumble bee (!!) named Kleio!!

Orange Element
Dreamland War Hawk
Somniologist

PostPosted: Fri 06 Oct, 2006  Reply with quote

My dream characters are always different, but they're all tricky little gits. I conjure up my own cronies whenever I happen to have a LD.

yougamer
Somniologist
Somniologist

PostPosted: Fri 06 Oct, 2006  Reply with quote

One time Beavis and Butthead were in one of my dreams, i met them at a Arcade.

krakatoa
cookie lover
cookie lover

PostPosted: Sat 07 Oct, 2006  Reply with quote

I just remembered. One dream that was actually an action dream with shooting and running had Colin Mochrie in it. He said something to me, sounded like a tip of some kind but I can't remember what it was. He had an orange shirt on like he often has in whose line...

Evil santa claus that shoots rockets from his sled. Then when defeated a little flying saucer comes out and flies away, It looks hilarious beacuse it wobbles in the air like it's on a string. The lost dignity was funny too.

I dreamed of the dalai lama at a time that could have been when my parents were at his appearance in italy. I found it coincidental when i woke up. They had said they would think of me. Another time he touched mř arm wich seemed to give me some sort of energy. Feels like I've written this before.

Huey
Chocolate Face
cookie lover
LD count: More than you

PostPosted: Sat 07 Oct, 2006  Reply with quote

uhh A recent DC in particular...I call her Mina the Enigma, and she seems like an Final Fantasy character brought to life...anyway, she said to me, "When you can fly your own plane, you can walk past people..."

Wtf whatsthat

print