Rememberig the LD

Okay, Everybody says that a LD feels just as real as the real world. And I agree with that, but as soon as I wake up everything gets a little foggy, and everything that seemed so real just a few secons ago, all of a sudden is just a memory. And I can only “remember” that it fellt extremly real, but I can´t really remember it as if it “just” happend.

Know what i mean? I hope my english is okay. :content:
Is it like this for everyone? Can i increase the memory of the LD, or it it some kind of slow way to exit the LD??? cause my LDs just fades out when I´m out of ideas on what to do.

Practice, Practice, Practice.
Yes it is normal for us to forget our dreams after wakeing up. Just like it is normal for us to accept very unnatural things like dogs talking, people flying and things changing right in front of us in our dreams. Our mind knows that dreams are not real life, and treats them differently. What happens in a dream will not feed you, find you a partner, or save you from you enemys, so it is not as important as real life. You have to convence yourself that it is important enough to rember. :bored: If you don’t, then your mind just lets it go away, just like the things in real life that happen where you can see them, but do not interest you, or affect you. They were there, but now are gone. Like what you ate for breakfast two weeks ago on Monday. Do you still know what it was? How it tasted? It all just goes away unless we convince ourselfs that it is important enough to keep in our heads.
don

okay… Ill do that next time

You got the point, don, dude. :cool:

Ach, du bist ja Deutscher. :content:

Hi gabbe,

In real life, can you perfectly remember, with full details, what happened 5 minutes before? I can’t. So why would it be different for LD’s? :wink:

LD’s are to be experienced at the moment they happen, that why they are funny. :smile:

Nein Robin, Ich bin ein Amerikaner. Ich lebe nur in Deutschland.
As for getting the point, I have had a long time to get the point. I am one of the oldest people on this forum. As for LD experance I am not one of the best. I have had about 10 LD’s but the only one that lasted for longer then about 5 sec’s was a long time ago befor I knew what they were. I just thought it was a great experance, and wished I could do some of the things I was dreaming IRL. :grin: I did a lot of flying around and talking with friends about it. Some LD’s like that you can remember as good as real life. (Just to keep this a little on topic) I think that is one of the important things about memory. If it is something that stands out, then we tend to rember it. If it just blends in with everything else that is going on, then we forget it. Add to that, that in our dreams we tend to see even the most unusal things as just fitting in then it is no wonder that we tend to forget them.
don

hmmm… I acctually can remember in full detail what happend 5 minutes ago… But when I´m having LDs, Its like when I´m actually in it, I can really feel that everything is happening RIGHT NOW, but when i wake up it´s like a memory from 2 months ago.