The Forum Dream Topic!

Stormthunder’s account is irreputably cool, but he* must have god-like dream recall to remember all of that!!!

I dont quite beleive that its possible to remember that much, but if it was fiction then he* must have literary skills enough to write many bestselling books.

*he/she i forget whether

O
+

is male or female lol

Practically all her dreams are like that. My 8 hour one would probably be that long too. It’s just well, I’m too lazy to write it down. :tongue:

Anyway, I don’t get many dreams of the forum. I can only remember 2 which were very short.

In my dream, Huey was spamming up the Gathering forum (usually with smilies) and he got promoted to a moderator for being creative!

In the other dream, Siiw was contimplating(sp?) suicide and a bunch of people were writing long responses on how she shouldn’t kill herself.

Oh well. Odd dreams.

:lol: I’ll take that as a compliment! It’s not fiction - if you think that’s long, take a look at the one in my signature, which is my longest to date! But one of my aspirations is to perhaps be a published writer someday, so I don’t mind if people think it’s fiction, either.

PS: I’m female. :tongue:

You should! Even if you only do it once, I’d love to read your long dreams! :content:

You know, I can actually see that happening… :wink:

Here’s one I had recently :happy:

I searched for my LD4all dreams. I didn’t copy all the forum LD4all dreams. It would have been a lot then, and it’s not really interesting to read forum dreams. There are off course exceptions :wink:
I changed everything to my current lay-out because that looks neater as three different lay outs for 5 dreams in one post and I felt like it :razz:

Noooo! I can’t find the forum dreams topic!!

I’ll just post in here, and mods can get mad at me and move it and I’ll say sorry. :smile:

I dreamed that… Heh… I was a mod.:ebil:

Alas! 'Twas only a dream.

:moogle: gets mad at Matrixmanneo, moves topic and waits for the sorry :tongue:

…Sorry… :shy:

I dreamt this dream last night

LD4all Rings
I was browsing LD4all forum using the megadrive and it’s controller. :ding: Q had changed the layout a bit - there were coloured rings at the top. :ding:
The TV was just about to start when I noticed that Q had made a new topic in the secret mod forum. I clicked the link. The top of the page was spectacular, now there were lots of colourful rings in constant motion on a black background. :wow: Underneath was the announcement topic, it was about a new automatic thing. Any RL qualifications mentioned in forum posts were now to be placed in a forum file. :eek: I didn’t have time to read the full topic, since the TV began. So I left the megadrive on with the intention of reading the post properly when the adverts came on.
(jump) Now I was at one side of a circular shopping centre (in my mind I called it a mall during the dream), we were watching the same programme. The megadrive was located on the other side of the mall. I thought if this was still a dream - I could swing over to the other side over the buildings easily. (There were houses built in the middle open area of the shopping mall.

this is from my DJ(there is a link in my sig)

I dreamed of a Special forum named “Artifacts” …
giga lulz at MMN …

Amusingly enough, the first dream I posted in my DJ was about LD4all. I’ve never explored a website in a dream before, and wouldn’t have expected it to be like this…

LD4all Flight
[ND]Searched LD4all.com forum, at first sort of like a normal websearch. As it progressed, however, I was flying around it it. I didn’t see what I was flying in, but it seemed to be a sort of boat with propellers (Think steam punk or Mario Brothers).

There was discussion from people not affiliated with LD4all, though I didn’t see them. It was like moving down stations on a radio dial - as I moved further down I could hear more of a conversation, which then faded away. Then I would come across another. They were all discussing whether the site had a good reputation and was valid.[/ND]

This would be a pretty cool way to search the web, as if it were a plane of existence we were flying over. I like it. I seem to recall a lot of purple.

It is always interesting to read the different subconscious images of ld4all :cool: you have been here for two days and are already addicted! :ebil: Welcome in the ld4all dreams club! :cool_laugh:

This is a ‘type of forum dream’

[community.ld4all.com/t/moogles-quest-part-20/29367/94)

Viewing The Topic

I am talking to aQua about the musical passdown game. He says, “I won’t be able to do it … since I’m busy until Sunday.” I reply, “You can have upto a month to do it.” (shift) We are standing next to the top of the topic. The topic is set into the floor and can be seen continuing into the distance. Hallstrom is stood a few posts away. AQua says, “Oh, I can do it!” I pass this information onto Hallstrom and he is so happy that he comes over to aQua and gives him a quick hug.

comment: :eek: The topic page was quite extensive even though it was still the usual 15 posts. Now if I had started walking on links … it could have got interesting :smile: Just imagine going to a different garden topic and walking into a picture :smile:

Hehehe I’ve had a lot.

I searched and couldn’t find a topic like this.
Please truit me if I missed one. :tongue:

[mod] :truit: :smile: [/mod]

Post all of your LD4all dreams here! :grin:
Here’s an earlier one that I got:

I have one dream… This was my longest… I think… Since there was a part before this, but I don’t remember it, also, this was copy & pasted from my Journal. :tongue:

Not quite a full forum dream, but it fits here :smile:

Monday August 2

LD4all Header

I am writing by hand in an A4 size book. There is a lot to put down, so I keep at it.

The next day, I’m surprised when I take a short break from writing and check how many pages I have used by looking at the thickness of the pages used so far. I hold the corner of the pages and bend them a little to see. They are 3/4 of an inch thick! I am amazed and shocked that I had done so much. f I had been told that I had to produce that amount of writing, I wouldn’t have believed I could have done it in less than two days.

Now I glance at the top of the pages. Each has a banner of the computer page I had had open at the time. They all show a LD4all banner. The LD4all is in a large font in the centre and takes up most of the height. On either side are vague wings, but the LD4all draws the eye to it.

Last night’s dream

Forum Freedom

I logged onto the forum and noticed that Q had made an announcement… so I clicked to read it.

I thought, [color=indigo][It’s going to go mad today!][/color] :eek:

Non forum early part in small font

Spirits

I’m at a large gathering. most of the people there are mingling outside in the garden. I’m inside making alcoholic drinks for all. The drinks are coffee with large helpings of different spirits added. I take them and hand them out.

Someone in the crowd asks me, “How do you scroll to the far right of pages?”
We start at their post on the LD4all page and I show them how to move the page to the other side. On the far right is an empty page with blank posts except for opposite their post… here there is an appended reply by YSIM. I think, , [Usually posts continue on that side of the page. Appended replies will make the topics all muddled up.] [b]I hear a loud whisper say, “HEY” into my right WL ear.

I wake up with a jump to find there is no-one there.[/b] :eek:

comment: I laugh to myself and think, ‘That would have freaked me out if i didn’t belong to LD4all!’

An old one, but I have had forum dreams :grin: *starts digging after more to edit into this post :tongue:

The New Link… :user:

Im on ld4all, seeing a link to a forum I havent been on before :cool: I click it and get shocked as I see the content :confused: I think about doung RC when I realise what forum this is.

26th september 2008:
Fragment Of My Brother On This Forum

I am entering the living room and see my brother doing something. When I came closer I saw him sign up on this forum.

I suppose this comes under the umbrella of a forum dream :content:

Letter to Q

I can see a letter written to Q, it feels like a forum pm.