Bring me up to speed?

Hey everyone, one year ago today, I started to fall away from lucid dreaming, I was beginning to get real good at LDing at will. I used to use many methods and techniques but I fell away, and started to focus on school. I wanted to ask what is new in the art of LDing? I read a sticky named new techniques, has there been any improvements on the simple methods of MILD/WILD that work so well?

I used to spend hours a day doing RC’s and whatnot. I used WBTB for the first few months of my experimentations, eventually I was able to just MILD and get a LD. It clicked for me it appeared. but I lost dream recall because I was getting some 3-4 hours of sleep a night, and unless I would wake up during that one REM cycle I would not remember anything! Hah!

Well this is now my senior year in high school, and I managed to get most of my classes later in the day, so I am rebuilding my Lucid Dreaming abilities from the ground up. All of the Lucid dreams I have had up to this point, have been natural LD’s.

Anyway, back to the question, What is new in the art of Lucid Dreaming? A lot of stuff can happen in a year, are there any methods that are new and better then the good ol’ WBTB, MILD and WILD? Has anyone wrote new books on lucid dreaming? and basically I just want to know what experiments have worked for everyone :grin:

I reckon you know just what to do! :content: I can’t imagine anything truly revolutionary been discovered in a year.

Except we’ve proved shared dreaming, found the 100LD method(100% lucid dreams) and LDing has finally been asorbed by the general public.

Thank God that Opera has a text-to-speech function and can things aloud for me. Very handy for small texts, like this one huggkruka posted, or when buying a new cellphone… “Restrictions-apply. We-are-not-responsible-for-any-damage…”
[/offtopic]

Anycase, I’d actually go with WBTB and MILD first. I think you should also apply your old techniques, I don’t think too much has changed.

Cheers.

VILD, Chaining, and Suneye. Heard of those? I’m assuming you have. HILD’s name has been changed to FILD, and I don’t see many people using it anymore. Besides that, I think it’s been the same. Except I haven’t been around for an entire year yet, so I’m not a good judge of that.