The BIG Fav thing to do in a LD topic - Part V

These are the things I want to do:

• Put in a random CD and hear what kind of music my mind makes (and then try to remember later if it was good)
  • Watch a movie/read a book
  • Fly (I did it in my first LD a couple years ago. Amazing)
  • Eat food; primarily: cheese cake, some sort of salad or soup, and then Pad Thai
  • Re-enact my favorite computer game, or create my own
  • Walk through a random city and buy (steal) lots of stuff, then have interesting conversations with people in the local cafes
  • Draw/paint something
  • Go to a comedy club and see if the stand-up jokes are funny
  • Drive a car at a ridiculously high speed straight into a building
  • Deep-sea diving, and then sky diving
  • Post what I want to do in a “Fav. thing to do in dreams” post without getting yelled at by wissam
  • Sex.

I think it’d be pretty funny to enter a book or movie, then tell all the characters the ending, they’d be like “wtf???”

and witness a celebrity boxing match to the death between some fat politician and ghenkis khan

Erhem. I would convince the DC that I am God and that they should build me a thron and worship me.

Make-out with a complet (but incredibly attractive) strange right in the middle of the road.

Go to a rave/really wild party

Get worshipped some more

Visit and underwater world and ride on huge sea horses

Meet my SG, of course

Uhm… nothing says ‘I love you’ like rough wall sex :tongue:

Grow really long fingernails and poke peopel from a distance with them

Jump down from a really high building

Oddly enough I’ve never had the urge to fly in a dream and I can’t remember ever having one where I did. But I guess I’ll try that out some day too.

lol that made me laugh. Ok i’ll tell you why i started yelling. See, this thread is for people who have done something in a LD which they feel is the most favorite thing to do. So to post what you WANT to do, would be wrong in this thread, am I right? Anyway, since a lot of people won’t give up writing the wrong thing, I created a thread :

What do YOU want to do in a LD?

In that thread ^, you can write long lists of what you want to do, without being yelled at. But in this thread, please follow the question and write the favorite thing you ALREADY HAVE done in a Lucid Dream. Thank you.

[mod]Lol! This thread title is probably not explicit enough. We’ll try to change this but it would be better that we don’t change the content of this thread in the middle of it.[/mod]

Hi! (new to these forums but not LD’ing,)

Favorite things to do:

Fly, (duh!) :grin:
Waterbend, :cool:
Tell off people I’m mad at, :grrr:
Use telekinetic powers, :eek:
Change clothes, (that usually involves capes, laughs) :tongue:
Summon people and things out of nowhere,
Change face and stuff, (eg. hair color, eye color,) :content:

Lots of other stuff, laughs Wow, most of you have umm, very interesting things to do… :happy:

moved into existing “Fav thing to do in a LD” topic :moogle:
hey guys im looking for some cool ideas of things to do when I become lucid… My number one goal at the moment is to walk through a mirror, I have heard it takes you to crazy trippy dreamscapes. Anyone have any other suggestions of fun things to do"?

You should check out the sticky “The big fav thing to do in a LD” thread, I’m sure you will find a lot of great ideas there.

I personally like flying, walking through walls, tasting and feeling stuff, do magic and study how real the dreamworld is. I still have a loooooong to do list that just keeps growing. My done-list is developing quite slow though.

I found a big list of things to do on another forum, and picked out some I would like to do. It will take me years probably :content:

Here’s the list. You might find something you’d like to do aswell. :tongue:

1.fly into outer space
2.encounter Aliens
3.Fight with cool weapon (ninja style)
4.You’re the lead singer of a hard rock group, and you step up to the mic at a huge concert and sing
6.creating scenes from your favorite book/movie and acting them out
7.walking through a mirror to the other side
8.summoning a dream guide
9.Eat a MASSIVE amount of LSD
10.Manifesting a telephone and calling a friend (listen attentively to what they say)
11.Manifest a telephone and call yourself.
12.ask Things will be better for both of us if we have more lucid dreams, lets work together to make it happen.
13.ask What is consciousness?
14.ask Is there something you’ve been trying to tell me?
15.Watch a crop circle being formed
16.Go hang out in Heaven.
17.Appear on your favorite TV show
18.make a list of things to do in your lucid dream and take it out of your pocket once your there
19.Get inside the fridge and close the door to see if the light really goes out.
20.read DC’s minds
21.Destroy buildings with your mind
22.Swim with the dolphins
23.Fly to the moon in your bathtub.
24.Take down your biggest phobia
25.meet your soul-mate
26.try to learn a dream language
27.find a way to increase your IQ
28.visit a memory from a past life
29.meditate for at least 5 minutes non stop
30.transform into your favorite real life animal
31.transform into a mythical being
32.jump super high (don’t fly just jump)
33.be a wizard
34.breathe underwater
35.ride a dragon
36.defeat demons
37.run with a pack of wolves (in wolf form)
38.visit your own art show
39.remove negative karma
40.seek guidance from Einstein and other great geniuses
41.read the book of life
42.heal yourself or others
43.do heroin
44.find out when in life you’ll meet your soul mate
45.look into a mirror expecting to see your minds interpretation of self
46.call a friend over a dream phone expecting for a phone within their dream to ring
47.grow wings
48.destroy everything you see with your bare hands
49.make a genie appear and wish for your deepest desire to be fulfilled
50.Summon things (Ghosts, monsters, people, animals, things, mythical creatures)
51.turn on a TV and watch the news
52.turn on a radio and listen to a talk show
53.use a computer
54.speak Japanese
55.turn into the opposite sex
56.meet an alien
57.see the future
58.fight yourself
59.drive your favorite car as fast (or faster) as possible
60.cook “something” then eat it
61.ask a dream character what time it is, then ask again. see if the time changed much
62.have a group of DCs throw you high into the air then catch you
63.drive a flying car
64.ask DCs why you can fly just to see their response
65.get on a computer and click on the button title “self”. now reprogram your habits
66.have a light-saber battle with Darth Vader
67.have a conversation with an inanimate object
68.eat a wall :cool_laugh:
69.go to the underworld and become a vampire
70.jack into the matrix
71.go to the moon
72.kill yourself and then explore the spiritual plain
73.meet the devil
74.talk to DCs about their marital status and how life’s been going
75.jump into a TV/ computer monitor
76.talk to a therapist about your problems
77.visit area 51
78.become a samurai
79.travel the ancient world, visit Rome in its prime
80.make every DC you see the happiest man/ woman on earth
81.get drunk
82.get sucked into a black whole
83.play your favorite instrument but make it so your a god at it
84.your in your house and its dawn of the dead outside
85.dive into a swimming pool of warm molten chocolate.
86. walk on the ceiling
87.eat a pill that will make you unbelievably happy
88.go into at least 10 randomly picked out houses and see what you find
89.induce an OBE
90.meet yourself in from 5 years from now and then yourself from 5 years ago
91.run on water
92.jump off the highest building you can find and see what it feels like when you hit the ground
93.blow yourself up from inside
94.turn random object into glass and then break them
96.visit a cartoon
98.have sex on a cloud
99.just walk around your dream looking at how DCs carry out their daily lives
100.go to your favourite band’s concert
101.Speak to God
103.in your waking life, make a list of questions you want answered. the kinds of questions that can’t be answered by people. ask them to anyone in your dream.
104.Kill zombies
105.id like to meet myself 10 years from now. maybe 20. maybe 30. and ask myself some questions, like what will i be when i grow up? who will i marry? wil my kids be cool?

This was on an episode of thenew Fantastic 4 cartoon. I wonder if that’s where they got it from…

For some reason i really like just hanging out with DC’s that are my friends in real life. Messing with DCs is pretty cool too.

1. Finalize (is that a word?) my dreamland
  2. create a DC to help me be lucid
  3. meet my SG
  4. Gather a lot of DCs and have an all out battle in arenas I create
  5. Out-fly dragons (again with the dragons)

I’ve mastered flying, ND and LD

I’ve been that guy from Bleach, Kurosaki Ichigo before in dreams. I’m waiting for the moment that I become lucid while I’m him in a dream. (because with the artificial framework in place, I can use my SC to help me with powers better). I will go all out and create a destructive blast wave emanating from me. It will destroy the entire city that I’m in, then everything will fade to white and I’ll wake up.

Basically I meant I want to become infinitely powerful if even for a moment. Like kick the ground and make the earth split in two.

If i could have an LD i would:

-Fight Chuck Norris!:D)

-Pretty much everything everyone else said. :smile:

hmm… a jet powered skateboard would be quite nice (and must be easier than flying)

hack into my subconscious

and perhaps
(oh ive forgotten)
(def does RC)

ooh yeah!

turn things into ceaseum and throw water onto them :devil:

“ceaseum cat!”

Edit: ooh and step outside of myself

Even after thousands of LDs its:
Flying!! :tongue: - dunno it just never gets old

One thing i’ve gotta try to remember to do is find that big book of unwritten hit songs, memorize it, then go ahead and write the songs. Sure i’d still be writing them theoretically, but my subconcious will do it for me. I’m sure it’d do a better job anyway.

Also going through mirrors is pretty BOMB!!

lol

going through a mirror sounds sick! That whole writing a hit song aswell sounds doable, i remb once i had this dream where i was in a rave and i was on the mic and i just started coming out with these really good lyrics. its hard to remb though!

Same, I’ve had that hit song a few times, just can never remember the f**ker!! I’m pretty sure my subconscious is backed up with plenty of songs, I just really need some way to vent my spleen. It could be the one, just gotta channel that sh*t.

lol
maybe you could try linking your lyrics with picture, images are easier to remember for me.

Yeh possibly, I really want the whole song though. Lyrics are a big part, but also want the underlying harmonic chord progression, the guitar riffs, the key change, the whole lot.

Probly asking a bit much, my subconscious isn’t some sort of genius, but yeh, even to walk away with some sort of riff/idea/phrase/even a hook line would be amazing. Especially if it was something real metaphorical and meaningful to myself.

A man can dream… haha.