Trouble dreaming...

well, I usually dream almost every night, but for the past few weeks Ive only dreamt a couple times. Does anyone know why this might be happening, or how i can stop it?

Darn…guess im damned to another dreamless night. :confused:

You dream every night, you even have multiple dreams for each REM cycle that you enter! Its just a matter of remembering your dreams, you always have them they are always there but whether or not you pay attention is the key.

My advice would be to work on Dream Recall, start writing a DJ and begin to tell yourself before you go to sleep “I will remember my dreams” Soon you will remember multiple dreams per night! Thus making it easier to have DILD’s!

Eventually you will be able to remember atleast 1 dream per night then you can start practicing LD Induction methods!

There are many things that can change dream recall. Stress, to little sleep, trying too hard to get an LD, even changes in habits can cause a drop in dream recall. You need to look at what changed when your DR droped. Did you start anything new, did you stop doing something? Are you getting enough sleep? Is something going on in your life right now, tests, lots of homework, job stress, etc.? Generaly dream recall will get better again with time and work. Keep trying to rember your dreams each day. It is quite normal to have problems like this.
don