The BIG Fav thing to do in a LD topic - Part V

This was on an episode of thenew Fantastic 4 cartoon. I wonder if that’s where they got it from…

For some reason i really like just hanging out with DC’s that are my friends in real life. Messing with DCs is pretty cool too.

1. Finalize (is that a word?) my dreamland
  2. create a DC to help me be lucid
  3. meet my SG
  4. Gather a lot of DCs and have an all out battle in arenas I create
  5. Out-fly dragons (again with the dragons)

I’ve mastered flying, ND and LD

I’ve been that guy from Bleach, Kurosaki Ichigo before in dreams. I’m waiting for the moment that I become lucid while I’m him in a dream. (because with the artificial framework in place, I can use my SC to help me with powers better). I will go all out and create a destructive blast wave emanating from me. It will destroy the entire city that I’m in, then everything will fade to white and I’ll wake up.

Basically I meant I want to become infinitely powerful if even for a moment. Like kick the ground and make the earth split in two.

If i could have an LD i would:

-Fight Chuck Norris!:D)

-Pretty much everything everyone else said. :smile:

hmm… a jet powered skateboard would be quite nice (and must be easier than flying)

hack into my subconscious

and perhaps
(oh ive forgotten)
(def does RC)

ooh yeah!

turn things into ceaseum and throw water onto them :devil:

“ceaseum cat!”

Edit: ooh and step outside of myself

Even after thousands of LDs its:
Flying!! :tongue: - dunno it just never gets old

One thing i’ve gotta try to remember to do is find that big book of unwritten hit songs, memorize it, then go ahead and write the songs. Sure i’d still be writing them theoretically, but my subconcious will do it for me. I’m sure it’d do a better job anyway.

Also going through mirrors is pretty BOMB!!

lol

going through a mirror sounds sick! That whole writing a hit song aswell sounds doable, i remb once i had this dream where i was in a rave and i was on the mic and i just started coming out with these really good lyrics. its hard to remb though!

Same, I’ve had that hit song a few times, just can never remember the f**ker!! I’m pretty sure my subconscious is backed up with plenty of songs, I just really need some way to vent my spleen. It could be the one, just gotta channel that sh*t.

lol
maybe you could try linking your lyrics with picture, images are easier to remember for me.

Yeh possibly, I really want the whole song though. Lyrics are a big part, but also want the underlying harmonic chord progression, the guitar riffs, the key change, the whole lot.

Probly asking a bit much, my subconscious isn’t some sort of genius, but yeh, even to walk away with some sort of riff/idea/phrase/even a hook line would be amazing. Especially if it was something real metaphorical and meaningful to myself.

A man can dream… haha.

■■■■ man!

you do have alot of space to write on, so try it. the most important thing is being able to remember

also it depends on your subcon’s taste in music lol

I havent had many lds yet

but fly is always good i guess.

One thing i would LOVE to do is to SD with someone, hmm special xD

OR my best friend :smile:

hmm… on the subject of music:
if you went into your pockets and took out 2 miniscule things and put them in your ears, then you cold listen to any IRL music you wanted (I’m sure it’s all “recorded” in there somewhere"

I would do drugs, kill people, fly, or be an animal.

some content edited out :moogle:

i am (NOT) 14.

I’m no good at doing stuff I want to do in LDs. There is so much to do and so little time. I like to fly, but I don’t do it all that much. And going through the mirror is fantastic. But i don’t do it much… What I do nowadays is I go into peoples apartments to see what they are like. Where I live there are these apartment complexes and I tend to be somewhere near there in my dreams. It’s always interesting. New places. I just gotta learn to stay in any one of those places. I always keep moving for some reason.

go to Area 51

:fly: :fly: :fly: :fly: :fly:

:smile:

I don’t understand why people say doing drugs though? It’s only how you imagine it. Mind you, if you’d never even been drunk, I can imagine it is a little weird!

Things I want to do once I get good at this.

Look at my dream sky, I love the northen lights and I’ll make sure my LDs are full of em.

Have mind fucking conversations with DCs

Jump from a tall building

Live out a movie

Travel to the future

Travel threw space

Have all sorts of crazy sex