The BIG Cat Lover & Dog Lover Topic III

Here are the links to the previous parts - Part I is in the archives - Part II
This topic is also for all other pets no matter how big or small :content:

Since Lyii last visited on October 9th, I would think the puppy would be named by now :happy:

Some :touched: cat poems :smile: (authors unknown)

Cat Kisses

Sandpaper kisses
On a cheek or a chin
That is the way
for a day to begin!

Sandpaper kisses
A cuddle and a purr.
I have an alarm clock
That’s covered in fur!

A Cat’s Prayer

Now I lay me down to sleep,
The king-size bed is soft and deep…
I sleep right in the center groove
My human can hardly move!

I’ve trapped her legs, she’s tucked in tight
And here is where I pass the night
No one disturbs me or dares intrude
Till morning comes and “I want food!”

I sneak up slowly to begin
My nibbles on my human’s chin.
She wakes up quickly, I have sharp teeth -
And my claws I will unsheath

For the morning’s here and it’s time to play
I always seem to get my way.
So thank you Lord for giving me
This human person that I see.

The one who hugs me and holds me tight
And sacrifices her bed at night.

What is a Cat?

Gentle eyes
that see so much,
paws that have
the quiet touch.

Purrs to signal
“all is well”
and show more love
than words can tell.

Graceful movements
touched with pride,
a calming presence
by our side.

A friendship
that will last and grow -
small wonder
why we love them so.

Nice poems that anyone owned by a cat can relate to :smile:

This afternoon, Cinnamon our nine-year-old cat lead me to a nice discovery. How cute is this? He/she was busy foraging for bugs - getting ready for hibernating given that the nights have been pretty cold here lately.

merged into the cat and dog lover topic since we did open it up for other pets too :happy:

What pets do you have? Big, small, weird, tall… :wink:

Small, weird dog.(Cavaler king Charl’s spaniel).

Oh, I have 6… pets that is! :tongue:
So there is…
Bell the triop
Tinker, Twinkel and Nemo the brine shrips (but I’m waiting for more to hatch)
Miel my dog
Max my other dog
:razz:

:peek: late last night, the cats had just had their supper and made their way upstairs … when a lot of noise came from the landing!
They had found a black cat up there that had sneaked into the house when it was rainning earlier! :eh:
After we let the intruder out … two of our cats stayed near the door for a while :eh:

/me sees Still Dreaming’s avatar (and the explanation for it in the other topic) and does an RC :shock:

:wow:

Sti… I think you better do an RC as well. I don’t think I ever showed you a pic of my Max, did I? Behold.

:thud:

:wow:
That’s creepy… :eek:

Although… your max has more curly hair! :peek:

My sisters dog… Always stays in my room when they come over to give my sister and her husband a quick break frim him.

Guess what, The dog is not potty trained and bites hard enough to make you bleed :tongue: .

Hehe SF :smile:

Cool dog(s) bruno and sd :grin:

Aww, Bruno and SD, really cute dogs! :content:

I don’t have any pets here in Sweden, but Joe’s family has a lot of them in Miami (where I spent like a third of my time up until recently, when Joe moved here)…

When I was there they had 2 dogs, Porky and Phoebe, 1 cat named Foster and 1 bird named Aurora.

Phoebe actually looks quite a lot like Max! :happy:

Foster, the cat, recently passed away though. :sad: I’m glad I wasn’t there when it happened… but then, now, his family also got 2 new dogs - 2 golden retriever puppies. They named them Ginger and Joey. :content:

Ah, as soon as me and Joe get our own place (we’re renting a room from a guy at the moment) we’re going to get a cat! :content: And when we get a bigger place and a more stable economy, we’ll also get a dog.

Argh! I recently had a dream where a group of aggressive cats were attacking me! One came near my groinal area!

Bahh, some animals don’t like me. I guess I’ll just have to make do with my golden retriever dog, Mozart :tongue:

I don’t own any pets :crying: but i have a lot of dreams with cats in them :confused:hrug: . Also, SDs dog wins for most awesome dog ever times 10 million^ 100000000000000000000th power! TheRealJollyRoger wants to have it for his own, but it will probably defeat me in pitched combat, burn my house down, and go back to SD because it is THAT awesome

Ooooooh… I just wuv my fwuffy wittle kittie cats so much!

Mies, a kitten that we’ve concluded has a growing disorder, attention addicted.
click to see pic

Poes, generally a wuss, only thing he does is eat and sleep really.
click to see pic

https://www.infinitecat.com/

Best site ever.

I am not too interested in cats or dogs… I just wanted to write that infinitecat thingy broke my brain so much :thud:

ooh, there is duck on one of those

That was just brilliant !

i-dunno-it-made-by-brain-stop-working-!

Someone had a great idea… :razz:

I have a 5-year old cat named Cleo who spends most of her time chasing and catching frogs :neutral:

A bit wierd, but it makes a change from the usual birds/mice