How much time did you spend until you have your first LD??

It took me about a month, but that was with me doing WILD and not WBTB, which is the ultimate wrong thing to do for begginers

It too me about 5 days but that was like a could controll anything sort of but i diddnt know it was a dream.

3 days.

1 and a half weeks here

a week

2 months, Lasted for about 6 minutes

2 days :content:

I was very young when I had my first LD that I can recall I was around the age of 12 and one night i woke up after about 4 yours of sleep i turned my tv on and feel asleep watching it, i went into a dream knowing that it was a dream cause i remembered that i was just watching tv now i was in a diff. location, that dream seemed to have lasted many hours i wish i could remember most of it.

First Lucid Dream that i had after finding out other people could do it as will was when i was around the age of 16, I practiced with WILD after using WBTB and went into SP which is normal it runs in my family on my mothers side, (at least 2 nights a week i go into SP sometimes 3) so i closed my eyes and told myself i was about to dream and a few moments later there i was dreaming away, SP use to scare me (as most people) now i welcome it, since it happens in the REM cycle of sleep, it is a good tech. if one could get use to it,

so my first LD i didn’t need practice it just happened my first LD with practice happened on the first time i tried WBTB with WILD

Magic

I’ve joined the day after having one…

It took me about 3 days after reading about LD inducings, but it wasn’t my first.

Well if you’re only counting time spent trying to LD and not just recording your dreams, then mine happened in 0 days… if that’s possible… hehe it hit me by suprise! And what a stupid dream too… a pitch black room… but now that I think about it, this is more clear to me now than most of my nds/ld’s

took me 3 nights.

You people are fast =P
It took me 4 months after I heard about LDing. I had 2 months of just reading/studying, and 2 months of real pratice.

O days… I was in a ND and I suddenly realised it was a dream and I could controll everything around me!! :content:

About one week to increase my DR (I didn’t remember dreams at all) then 2 weeks. So it makes 3 weeks.

3rd or 4th night…somewhere in there.

I could have sworn that I once posted in a topic that asked this same exact question, but I can’t seem to find it. In that case, I’ll just pretend that such a topic never existed in the first place. :tongue:

/me flashes a MIB memory eraser into the eyes of the current reader.

Ever since the day that I first heard of lucid dreaming, I’d give it an estimation of three weeks before I had my first lucid dream, and that was without any techniques, or any attempt to lucid dream at all.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing! (About the posting in a similar topic). I had my first LD 2 days after hearing about them without any technique except autosuggestion. :razz:

Hey guys, you are fast!! Hehehehe

Just out of curiosity…how long did it take some of you to LD

its been probably 6th months for me…its seeming to be impossible now :confused: