LD4all hosting fundraiser - target reached! thank you! :D

pasQuale… I’d like to donate but I’m scared. The page you posted is in dutch! Is there any English version? I just feel a bit uneasy when I don’t understand the page + I can’t figure out where to click! :help:

Alextanium, still not cleared here, but it should be today or tomorrow :smile:

Infinitycascade: Try again now? now it should be in english. I thought i had already fixed that but apparently not.

Thank you for donating! :happy:

ARG! I whant to donate, but I don’t have a credit card. :grrr:

And more inportently I don’t have any money… :cry:

[color=darkblue]Ok, will try again. Thanks…[/color]

yay! thank you Infinitycascade! :woot: It worked :grin:

:peek: Alextanium, paypal still hasn’t cleared yours :cry:

lol painocus :tongue:

Its soon there xD

So great to see that Q doesnt have to pay everything herself :smile:

I have a stupid question to ask : If the money you need, is to host the site, then how come we are already on the new host? :razz: (seriously)

If this question is personal or confidental etc. then you can remove my post or ignore my question.

pasQuale had to pay for it herself.

Merci beaucoup Basilus! :happy: :boogie:

Almost there! :cool_laugh:

:peek: Alextanium, i think paypal sleeps on sunday, i hope it will be here tomorrow :smile:

Yay, only 12 more dollars left! Thank you Alextanium! :boogie:

I would donate if I could, but I’m just one of those people who will sit around complaining about being unable to. :tongue:

I’ll make a little userbar for all those who have supported LD4all so far with donations that they can put in their signature. I might donate too… if I can convince my dad to use PayPal… :tongue:

there is one already…

ld4all.com/images/forum/sponsoricon2006.gif

That’s a little logo… a userbar looks like this (it’s finished) :tongue:

user bars aren’t allowed on the ld4all forums since there is a limit to the image sizes that can be used in sigs

we can’t allow sponsors to break the guidelines :tongue:

ahh, but that doesn’t fit in the sig because of the image guidelines :meh: The little logo is exactly in the sig restrictions :smile:

Nice image though :thumbs:

:hurray: The target has been reached! :hurray:

Thank you Spiritech for your donation! :boogie:

Thank you once again everybody who donated :flower: :cookiemon:

:yay: :cheer: :tongue:arty: Congrats!

Now you need to keep a good eye on this server. How excellently clashing. You’ve reached a magical number, 58 (plus two zeros) in post count just as this happened. I told you math explains everything!

Congratulations Q ! :grin:

PAARTY !

IT LIVES!!!

:yay: YAY! :yay:

LD4all can never die! :colgate: