I LOVE THIS!!!

I love what I did today. At 11:14 a.m. I woke up, and looked around, strectched. Then I rolled around in my bed and fell back to sleep. Then I woke up again. I was groggy, feeling as though, I was sure I had an hour of sleep again. It was 11:15 am… :grin:

Now I LOVE when I do this, and I rarely do this. I have no questions for you guys, I just had to scream this out! But also, it contradicts the belief LD’s can’t last for what seems like days right?

i often wake up 10 minuits or so before my alarm. i always sleep for the 10 minuits until my alarm goes off. sometimes it seems like i just got another hour of sleep, but other times it seems like i only slept for seconds. its always different

its pretty simple,when u guys sleep again,u enter the rem stage sometimes,and in this stage it always feels a lot more than real time.
But if u enter non rem sleep,u would feel more sleepy and tired.

Is it just by chance or is there a reason why we sometimes go into REM?

The chances of going into REM increases in the morning, since we have more REM the longer we sleep. Also it depends on where in the sleep cycle you are.

There is something like this called Uberman sleep schedule where you only need to sleep for about 4 hours a day.

That’s nice, I’ve got this 3 times today!

I did it this morning. I woke up and slept fot half an hour but it felt like days! :grin:

Yea i follow ubermans sleep schedule,but instead i sleep 3 hours a day.

And by the way i agree with krakatoa.

I did this this morning. And it gave me an LD… :cool_laugh:

I had only 4 hours last night and not feeling tired, but I don’t think I would do this every night.
This morning I’ve almost done the contrary. I was staring the clock and it changed 10 minutes in a second…

yeah this very true, i actually did this today, i listen to the radio all night long, and my parents putted the radio volume on almost full to wake me up today, next thing i know is that I’ve been lying in the bed for many hours listening to the same fucking song, dammit it lasted sooo long. Its a weird feeling :smile:

Typically I wake up during the night only when I need to use the bathroom. So what usually happens for me is I wake up after an hour or two, thinking I must have to use the bathroom. Upon returning to bed, I’m surprised to see that I’ve been asleep for only a couple of hours, but I feel like I’ve already slept through most of the night. Oddly enough, it’s at this point that I realize I didn’t actually have to use the bathroom.

It is a cool feeling. :content:

What happens to me is that when I wake up and hit the snooze button, I always fall back to sleep and during that time I dream, and they are very vivid, and I’ll do this repeatedly for about 30 to 60 minutes. Its a lot similar to the WBTB method.

Once I woke up after a full 10 hours sleep and it felt almost instantanious. It was like I closed my eyes and then I woke up instantly and it was morning. Pretty cool, but it’s somewhat an opposite effect to what happened to you Redifin.

I recently too. I had stayed up late, like 3:30(we had guests). They were playing music, and I started thinking random thought, just nonsense, for what felt like an hour. I came to again and ten minutes had passed. Weird things happen when you stay up late. :smile:

yeah that’s what the SAS are trained to do

What do u mean by sas?
I am curious…
Thanks,

SAS = special armed services

basically hardcore army dudes.

Don’t you mean “Special Air Service”? The wikipedia article on them: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Air_Service