LD4all hosting fundraiser - target reached! thank you! :D

pasQuale had to pay for it herself.

Merci beaucoup Basilus! :happy: :boogie:

Almost there! :cool_laugh:

:peek: Alextanium, i think paypal sleeps on sunday, i hope it will be here tomorrow :smile:

Yay, only 12 more dollars left! Thank you Alextanium! :boogie:

I would donate if I could, but I’m just one of those people who will sit around complaining about being unable to. :tongue:

I’ll make a little userbar for all those who have supported LD4all so far with donations that they can put in their signature. I might donate too… if I can convince my dad to use PayPal… :tongue:

there is one already…

ld4all.com/images/forum/sponsoricon2006.gif

That’s a little logo… a userbar looks like this (it’s finished) :tongue:

user bars aren’t allowed on the ld4all forums since there is a limit to the image sizes that can be used in sigs

we can’t allow sponsors to break the guidelines :tongue:

ahh, but that doesn’t fit in the sig because of the image guidelines :meh: The little logo is exactly in the sig restrictions :smile:

Nice image though :thumbs:

:hurray: The target has been reached! :hurray:

Thank you Spiritech for your donation! :boogie:

Thank you once again everybody who donated :flower: :cookiemon:

:yay: :cheer: :tongue:arty: Congrats!

Now you need to keep a good eye on this server. How excellently clashing. You’ve reached a magical number, 58 (plus two zeros) in post count just as this happened. I told you math explains everything!

Congratulations Q ! :grin:

PAARTY !

IT LIVES!!!

:yay: YAY! :yay:

LD4all can never die! :colgate:

Yey!!!

LD4EVER!

Is it completly pointless to donate something like a fiver?

hi zebedee, no it isn’t :smile: Everything adds up!

Donations are always welcome and go towards domain registration costs and whatnot, and everything will go back to LD4all in one way or another.
And ofcourse it is also motivating for me to keep improving and designing :smile:

I sent what I could which wasnt much but hey…if every lit bit counts than I guess it doesnt matter.

YAY LD4ALL

thank you very much Wadadli! :happy:

seeing its now 2007 any chance of a 2007 supporter :smile: lol

yes, was thinking about that too when I added you to the list, give me some time to make that icon :content:

edit: i made a new topic now here: https://community.ld4all.com/t/we-made-it-thank-you/24602