The BIG Fav thing to do in a LD topic - Part V

hmm… on the subject of music:
if you went into your pockets and took out 2 miniscule things and put them in your ears, then you cold listen to any IRL music you wanted (I’m sure it’s all “recorded” in there somewhere"

I would do drugs, kill people, fly, or be an animal.

some content edited out :moogle:

i am (NOT) 14.

I’m no good at doing stuff I want to do in LDs. There is so much to do and so little time. I like to fly, but I don’t do it all that much. And going through the mirror is fantastic. But i don’t do it much… What I do nowadays is I go into peoples apartments to see what they are like. Where I live there are these apartment complexes and I tend to be somewhere near there in my dreams. It’s always interesting. New places. I just gotta learn to stay in any one of those places. I always keep moving for some reason.

go to Area 51

:fly: :fly: :fly: :fly: :fly:

:smile:

I don’t understand why people say doing drugs though? It’s only how you imagine it. Mind you, if you’d never even been drunk, I can imagine it is a little weird!

Things I want to do once I get good at this.

Look at my dream sky, I love the northen lights and I’ll make sure my LDs are full of em.

Have mind fucking conversations with DCs

Jump from a tall building

Live out a movie

Travel to the future

Travel threw space

Have all sorts of crazy sex

I’m not really sure if this has been done yet, but here’s an idea: People post ideas for things to do in a LD and we make a huge list :happy: Not exactly like the quest, but just to inspire us!

Just post ideas and I’ll update the list on the beggining of the topic (here) every once in a while.

I’ll start with some ideas:

EDIT: I’ll add the ideas and rephrase them. In order to keep things organized, I’ll credit whoever gave the idea as well. Plus, I’m correcting it to be in alphabetical order.

-Walk through walls

-Use telekenisis to throw things around or build structures.

-Become invisible.

-Create tagets and explode them with a beam of energy, or a bolt of lighting from your hands (always fun :ebil:)

-Secks :tongue:

-Create a DC of equal power and fight them

How exactly do you do that? Its your dream so there is nothing to stop you from utterly crushing the DC.

This does bring up a cool point as well, I’ve always that that is shared dreaming is a reality that it would be really cool to have a huge battle with a fellow lucid dreamer.

Well, most people don’t have ABSOULUTE power over their LD’s so they can create something that is challenging to fight.

And as for the epic fight with another dreamer, I beleive in shared dreams as well and that has always been something I’d like to do in one. Unfortunatley it’s not like a video game where you can just send someone your IP and have them join the server :tongue:

My ultimate goal (besides having a great time) is to get something useful out of my LDs.
I want to paint,
be creative,
go on adventures and write about it when I wake up.
Take pictures from beautiful angles that nobody has ever seen before…
Invent something amazing, even if it only makes sense in the dream world :happy:
Discover a new animal unlike anything I’ve ever seen before
Taste color, feel sound, see more of the electromagnetic spectrum… etc.
Talk with people in my dreams about their creative ideas
Talk to a person in my dream and get to know them

But for now… BETTER REMEMBER MY DREAMS! haha
I should go around asking a handful of dream characters to tell me I am dreaming, and how to remember my dreams :smile:

It depends on lucidicy level. When someone is high lucid, there wont be any problems with beating up evil thingys. Not olny in fighting way: Loads of possibilities, like summoning another beings that’ll fight for dreamer, fireballs, more modern kind of fighting and thousands other possibilities, but also in dream control way (like “you dont exist, vaporize”).

On low-lucid level a creation might get too powerfull, and it wont react at commands until dreamer will get more lucid, or (if everything goes wrong) wake up.

And my FAV list?

Nothing too creative. My current aims are bit hard to do, with my lucid dreams rate, that is bad comparing to LDR before my crisis. I got out of that pot, but im still in valley. ;/

A meet my SG (maybe next time, maybe i never met him), have a shared dream, and (a far away thing for me, at lest now) have a dream that will last longer in dream world than IRL points at Writerscube :tongue:

RC

@edit
Stuff i like to do and it’s pretty easy:

Flying (a thing everyone with LDs should try);
Fireballs (unmortal dreamer’s weapon);
Interaction with DC’s (It’s way funnier when you know that you’re dreaming :tongue:);

My list :yes: :
DRAGON TRANSFORMATION!
[end of list]

Has anyone ever talked a bout a D.C.s excistance. Im afraide they might freak out. I want to ask them what they do when I wake up.

Intresting, I did this a while back… but one of my DC’s threw a fit and started rambling on about how he was not just a DC and so on and so forth… was pretty intresting though

I wonder how hard it would be to get the DC to talk about there excistance. I think there pretty sensative when it come to being told there just a character in a dream. I think if I could stay lucid long enough, I could have a pretty intence conversation with them.

ive always wanted to do gymnastics, so thats at the top of my list - just go off doing backflips and such :smile:

Attempting to overstay my welcome in the dreamworld only to see to what extent the DCs will go to wake me up :lol:

I could see it now Huey, DCs steping out of the room to talk to about you behind your back, saying… “Man weve got to wake this guy up, his so damn anoying” LOL. I think Ill try that.

one thing i really want to do, is simple spawn myself onto a very very high rock and climb it without any safety belts, etc