Lost (the tv series)

seen it 'till the 2nd season, ep. 8 …

it’s good, but not the best.

I find BattleStar Gallactica better

I’ve only seen one episode… something about a raft, I dunno. I have such a short attention span. :razz:

Dark Sider: I’d be very careful in this thread, if you decide to post here at all. You’re probably best getting hold of a first season DVD set, but make sure you don’t rush through it too much! An episode of Lost is something that must be savoured!!

Stormthunder: Kinda hard to compare it to Red Dwarf… both great shows. :smile:

Magnus: Locke is also my favourite character. I have read a theory/interpretation of Lost that says it is a Grail Quest, with Jack as Arthur and Locke as Merlin. He is definately a very mystical character, very much in tune with the mystery at the heart of the show (the Island itself).

Kenai: Sayed is cool. The actor playing him has an amusingly English accent in real life though.

Hurley is a great character, I love how they kept details of his past back for such a long time so he too takes on an air of mystery. Great backstory and he really gets more involved in proceedings as the show goes on.

Proka: Looks like you’ve seen the furthest then! Is there a third series planned?

im a huge fan of lost!!! :content: Great show
Although it was a bit of a let down when the last episode of season one finished in July this year, and the voice over guy says “season two of lost, coming in febuary 2006”… i just stared blankly into the TV for a while :eh: :confused: :eek: :bored:
And then i was like “NNNOOO” :cry:
But its getting closer, so im hoping its good
btw, try not to spoil too much as i like surprises :tongue:
MiTcHy

I posted in here instead of the lucidity centrestage Lost topics since it probably isn’t about dreams.

episode 1 … series 3

SPOILER - Click to view

I loved the start of this. At first I was thinking it was a flashback of life away from the island … and then the plane crash was seen! It was a real wow moment seeing the others look like normal people.

kate and sawyer

SPOILER - Click to view

After Sayid mentioning he would capture 2 others so he could use one against the other … the others did this to jack, kate and sawyer

all the time the episodes make you rethink your current theories.

SPOILER - Click to view

as soon as people redeem themselves in some way they always seem to die … so does that mean the others are good or evil?

now I have to wait until feb to see what happens next! :hyper:

I Love Lost Its like the best show on TV.
But am I The only one who has seen every episode till Season 3 ep 6.

Maybe ?

They are showing episode 6 in Sweden this wednesday and then they are going to take a break :cry:

concerning episode 5 in LOST season 3

[spoiler]They don’t have problem killing their main persons in LOST, I was a little sad due to that, I liked Echo, but my favorite is John Locke, I wonder what that smoke really is for something it seems supernatural.
And I also wonder who that oneeyed man in a hatch was, every question answered in LOST raises new questions[/spoiler]

Nope. I’ve seen them all, too. :content:

Yay I’m not alone. :mrgreen_hat:
what i hate a bout lost is that they:
(Spoiler):
spolier ahead

[spoiler]
Either Get nowhere slowly; like half of the episodes ever, Kill a major charecter; Boone, Shannon, Eko, Ana Lucia, Libby, Walt And Micheal have left the series. Or they Have a big Cliffhanger and have a break; opening of the Hatch, Locke and everyone almost dying/Kate, Jack and Sawyer being caputured or the recent one about Ben about to be killed by Jack.
Sorry for the long post, btw go Herehttps://www.lostpedia.com/wiki/Main_Page for anything to do with Lost[/spoiler] :mrgreen_hat: :mrgreen_hat: :mrgreen_hat: :mrgreen_hat:

used the spoiler tag :moogle:

[spoiler]text[/spoiler]

cool thz
I Didn’t Know bout that.

I have seen whole 1 and 2 series and first 6 episodes of the 3 series. It’s just brilliant :smile:

i Know it like the greatest show on tv
On lostpedia they have clips of the newer episodes to keep people interested.
Only Watch these Clips if you have seen all 6 episodes of season 3 as clips will contain spoilers.
lostpedia.com/wiki/Lost_Moments

[color=#ab82ff][size=100]I can’t wait until more episodes are around…I’m ALMOST literally dying of anticipation.

Seen all there is to see so far and I want MORE dammit! TT___TT

When is started, we got all the first season and half the second straight away and watched them in two days. I actually suffered from withdrawal symptoms after we’d done.

I’m being serious. ):[/size][/color]

As of today it is back in 25 Days and i Think is on until may. Instead of doing 6 episodes and then a breaks.

LOST is the best show ever! I watched it last night, and I had a dream last night it was similar to LOST. It was non-lucid btw
https://community.ld4all.com/t/lucid-dreams/24808

I am on the most recent episode, I wish I could have all of them in a row, and just watch all of them in the summer. :content: that would be fun

Spoilers ahead:

So Whats everyone Think about the Box?

SPOILER - Click to view

I only saw upto the bit where they revealed John Locke’s father tied up. It was easy to guess it was going to be him who had arrived through the box :tongue:

[spoiler]Yeah thats the whole episode.
and the new one says nothing about the Box, its about Nikki and Paulo back at the main camp.
Maybe the box is a metaphor for the Monster of Something Else.[/spoiler]

you guys must be a week behind me or something. The nikki and paolo episode was a decent “filler” episode. The creators said they would make an episode that would make the viewers ‘like the characters nikki and paolo’ and for most lost fans there was only one way to do this. i’d say the creators succeeded.

ps. this is not a spoiler but since Arzt was my favorite (short term) character ever on the show. I gotta give a shout out to him and I was glad to see him back in action in this latest episode.

[spoiler]It was a good Filler episode but none the less a filler episode. The Ending was weird on that ep.
Didn’t Hurley Check their Pulse or Something.[/spoiler]