Longest lucid dream (in dream time)?

Whoa… that’s like extending your lifetime for 100 years!!! I want to have one just like that too!!!

Oh… my longest so far felt like 1 minute. lol

it’s stupid.
it’s impossible for a dream to last 100 years (dream time), because when you wake up you’ll have absoultely no recollection of the present. say that you’re a student studying for an important exam and you have an ld for 100 years befor the exam. Don’t you believe that you will forget all that that you have studied for the exam in 100 years?
think about your grandparents. do they still remember what they’ve learned at school?
of course, that’s just my opinion :content:

It may be possible, though I’m a little skeptical. In fact I remember reading something in EWLD about someone who dreamed a whole other lifetime in just one LD, not quite 100 years but fairly long. Whether it was true or not not is another question but it was interesting nevertheless.
Anyways, I think my longest LD was about 20 minutes, both dream time and real time. For me, dream time and real time seem to be fairly consistent with each other.

Hey man I don’t see how it couldn’t happen… hopefully you keep all your memories lol otherwise the whole idea kinda bites, yea…

I’ve had one that seemed like several hours, but it was fragmented and I had really bad recall. It was probably more a feeling than anything.

I dont know that i’d like to live 100 years in dream ;/ I mean, i’d forget most of real life. And that experience would be just weird. Try to imagine that you just waked up after dream like this. Everyone actes like nothing happened, but you know you havent seen them for 100 years. That’d suck.

But totally another thing is about one week, one month kind of dreams. Like having a vacation where somebody gave you keys to world. Full control. You can spend that time however you want to. Nothing limits you. It’s great thing Im aiming at.

And a dream thing ? Well, about of 20 minutes.

Hey man, 100 years in a dream world with full control and amazing clarity… what’s wrong with that! I don’t think you’d forget your life memories but that’s my opinion. I don’t mind if nobody believes me about the dream, i’d want to use it productivly to improve my skills. For example, I could learn to paint a masterpeice… I wonder if those skills could be brought over into the real world, though!

You could learn to paint in real life too.

But learning it that LD would cause SC to unlock those abilities in real life. But actually, i’d prefer to use “subconsus computer” or another device to control your subconsuss.

I’m gonna say something stupid, but…
Actually, normal dreams are formed by subconsuss. But when we are getting lucid, we are starting to having infuence on dreams. Important thing: we are not forming them, but we control those aspects we actually want to. You are not making up fully things around you. When you are for example flying, you are not thinking “on right side will be cloud on shape of hammer, left will be clear, on sides on vision will be light blur, sun will be on right side”. You are olny controling flying, everything else is made up. I guess that it’s not like consciousness is starting to form dreams while getting aware that it’s dream, but consciousness is getting slight control of subconsciousness. If so, why there would be not allowed messing up with our skills. Painting is a skill too. Of course, it would not work like you wake up and paint mona lisa, but you would get real talent in it. Learning of it would be just kind of fun, rersults would be great.

And I am sure that I would lose most of memory after 100 years. Can you remember fully one day when you were 10 years older than now ? or 14 years older? or even more? What if you would get 100 years older (not phisically, but mentally) and you’d return to state of 18 years ? It’s 82 years !

But I’d not protest to take those 100 years in pieces, for example every time when I want to I am getting month dream or week dream.

well so far ive had one which lasted bout a minute…

but i dont think youd forget everything after 100 years in a dream…cus its not hundred years in real time. but i dunno…id like to experience a week…

My first LD, felt like it lasted 2-3 hours. Seriously. But thats just me :cool:

How vivid was that first LD of yours ulv? Was it very clear? All of mine so far have been pretty dodgy… hmmmm.

Look up Writer’scube/

Longest LD: about 39ish hrs (I count that as 2 days :tongue:)

PS- yes, WritersCube :grin:
PPS- so confusing!!! too many people with the monkey!! :sad:

My longest LD was about 15 minutes.
I’ve had a ND that technically lasted 2 days.

My longest LD was roughly 15-20 minutes, but I lost lucidity in between for a couple of minutes. I’ve had ND’s that felt like many hours, but when I look back at the details I remember, there are huge gaps and possibly even false memories involved. I’m not a big believer of these ‘dream time is much slower’-theories myself.

My longest ND I remember was several months- and I remember like all of it (except for about a month in the middle, where time had just “passed”).

My longest LD felt like it lasted around half an hour, maybe a bit more. That one was a long time ago, before I started trying to LD. All my others have been very brief, less than a minute. I’m working on it. :slight_smile:

I think that my longest one was about 2 days, I remember meeting the girl, and first night we were at my house, and second at here house, so that has to be 2 nights and we were doing some stuff trough the day :happy:… So that is the longest one…

Peace!

Longest LD for me was about four hours in dream time. No idea how long in real life.