What's your fave band? Part II

This is part II of "What’s your fave band? … Part I is here :moogle:

(wall 'o text warning)

The Doobie Brothers, Yes, Steely Dan, the Beatles, Boston, Metallica, Led Zepllin, Frank Zappa, AC/DC, The Rolling Stones, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, Judas Priest, The Kinks, The Who, Wierd Al :happy: ,Kansas, Styx, Eletric Light Orchestra, Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, John Pettruci, Steve Miller Band, The Eagles, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Ted Nugent, and Van Halen in no particular order.

Nice! :cool: :grin:
Say, do you just enjoy John Petrucci’s solo work, or do you like him in Dream Theater as well?

I like thrash metal, death metal, some black, and a bit of progressive (like Opeth). And some classical stuff. Some hard rock too.

Can’t name one band.

At the time, probably Black Flag, but I can’t decide.

Obviously Cocteau Twins are one of my favorites
<------- :smile:

Bob Marley (Live Bob is great!), Bob Dylan, Neil Young, Bruce Springsteen, David Bowie, George Harrison, The Beatles, The Kinks, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Rolling Stones, The Velvet Underground, Radiohead, Beck, Tom Petty, Paul Simon.

Yeah Opeth! Just discovered them last week… went out and bought 6 of their albums.

Other bands include Sonata Arctica, Kamelot, Therion, Angra, Symphony X, Nightwish, etc. etc.

Personally, I listen to is rap, and only rap :smile:

I’m guessing I’m one of the only people on this whole site who actually likes rap though…

There are actually quite a few members here who love rap. In fact, we even have an LD4all Hip Hop thread located here :smile:

Favorite band->Linkin park… always was and always will be :happy:

Although I’m always listening to something else… just can’t wait the new album release :wink:

Alice Cooper, Ramstein, Deathstars, Iron Maiden, Satyricon, Abba, Nobuo Uematsu, Gothminister, David Bowie, Pink Floyd.
And maby Nine Inch Nails.

Yay, a Boweman! Alright, here we go.

I’m not much of one for favorites but I do like Dragon Force.

My favorite bands are… Bright Eyes, Nirvana, Modest Mouse, Betsy Ross, David Bowie, KISS, Boston, Elliott Smith, Rush, The illiad, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, Say Hi To Your Mom, The Decemberist, Desparacidos ( Dont know if that ones spelled right ) And thats all i can think of right now

Marilyn Manson first and foremost (he’s one of the greatest thinkers of our time, shame few see past the religion thing and the drugs)
Korn, ICP, Twiztid, ABK, Type O Negative, Within Temptation, The Beatles, Metallica, Aerosmith, Frank Sinatra, Beethoven, Bach, and who knows how many others I’ve forgotten lol

311 (I have a 311 tattoo), Grateful Dead, The Beatles, Widespread Panic, Phish, Neil Young, Paul Simon, Led Zeppelin, Bob Dylan…

Anyone like the band Bright Eyes? I do.

I like Bright Eyes… Good band… If anyone hasnt heard them I reccoment getting one of there albums. There folk

Yea! Touching Tongues is just brilliant. :tongue:

My personal favourite is Machinae Supremacy though. They’re awesome. And Mike Oldfield and Coldplay. And U2, Ayreon, Aphex Twin, INJA, Mark Knopfler, The Machinist, Enya, Muse, Röyksopp, Brown Feather Sparrow, Downhere, Liquid Tension Experiment, Moby, Mute Math, The Birthday Massacre, Twilight Electric, etc… If I’m really into it, even Mozart…

At one point it literally was metal to Mozart on my playlist. :tongue:

No Incubus fans around here? Metallica also great.

Hmm well its very hard to say… I think at the moment its Panic! At the Disco but it changes two or three times a month so… :razz: