LD4all Quest #13: Overtone Moon: Explore a Past Life

Page 2 of 2Goto page Previous  1, 2

Author  Message 
darakat
Non-regular rank
Dream Deity
LD count: 102+

PostPosted: Thu 07 Dec, 2006  Reply with quote

I have kind of completed this quest (yay a first), but I am not sure I qualify, see my DJ for more.

Current LD goal(s): Getting them again
Iwazaru
Somniologist
Somniologist

PostPosted: Thu 07 Dec, 2006  Reply with quote

I got as far as: Summon a Guide to take me there.

Yet they shrank and disappeared on me! sadblauw
Check my DJ for details:

LD 9: WILD in an FA without noticing I am already in an LD
(Morning of 24/11/06 between 5:00 and 7:00)
http://ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=336961#336961

DreamerDavious
Lucid Slacker
Somniologist
LD count: 17

PostPosted: Fri 08 Dec, 2006  Reply with quote

I'd like to join this quest, as it's something I've been wanting to try for a long time, though I once had such an experience in a ND it would be cool to see if I can do in an LD

Yeah, definately something I'll try...

SophMajor
LD count: 1

PostPosted: Wed 02 Jul, 2008  Reply with quote

If I achieve lucidity tonight, I am hoping to complete this quest in conjunction with the quest to meet my spirit guide.

I might do the elevator technique, y'know? I'll try. cheesy

Wish me luuuuck.

-waddles off to eat some cheese- cheesy

Soul Aquarius
LD count: 98

PostPosted: Mon 14 Sep, 2009  Reply with quote

I had a very interesting dream that became lucid that was revealing a past life of mine, that was very interesting and mildly comical! But i have become a big believer in past lives; this is why certain people we meet we immediately click with, and why certain people we immediately and intuitively dislike - because we've had many lifetimes with these people and have residual feelings for or against them. and just the fact that i view Earth as the school of the universe. its a school for young souls to become elevated to the higher consciousness of the universe and pass on to higher responsibilities within the Universe. So it would seem impossible for souls to learn all their lessons within one lifetime...when we see so many fail all around us too understand the lessons they are delivered. but anyways i could go on for days about that. here's my dream

So i was with my mother, father, and brother's best friend. and the 4 of us we're shown a vision of a past life the 4 of us shared. It was like a movie where someone was a having a premonition or such - the images would come and go really quick, summarizing the events that had taken place! the scenes that flashed were of us as ancient artic bobcat hunters, which was our means of survival and livelihood! how crazy right!? haha my parents got a good kick out of it IRL. So after the vision dissipated, my mother father and myself (brother's friend disappeared) remained and found ourselves in an icy oasis in the artic. It was understood at that point in the dream that me and my mother were meant to discover why we were placed back here and there was a hint given to me intuitively. which went "the answer lies behind the two balls". sounded like a weird sexual connotation..but i took it seriously and after a moment discovered its meaning. The balls being pupils, or eyes, "the answer lies within our minds!" i exclaimed outwardly into the dreamy night. I then parachuted down to a lower platform of ice, where the most magical thing happened. When I landed I turned around to look back up to my mother and all of a sudden a voice enveloped the entire dream, a very profound voice, one might relate to the voice of God. but i see it more as the voice of my 'higher self'. it said to me "You are currently dreaming of a past life, this is a place you and your family liked to come to hunt. Step up to the ledge and see the truth!" Instantly I became lucid, the voice having told me so! And boldly, I stepped up to the icy edge and was overwhelmed with the feeling/sensation that I had actually stood in that exact location once before, many many years/centuries/millenia before!!! it was like a wave of energy that rushed over me, it was intense! like almost made me tear.

I awoke with the most amazing feeling, it was like a self-epiphany! like losing somethin valuable and randomly finding it down the road after you had long forgot about it! I have always revered the wild cats, and been a cat lover my whole life, maybe this is why. hunters, atleast native hunters, always revered their prey and praised and gave thanks, it seems to me my following lifetimes have instilled this admiration and love for the animal, within me smile i love it!

**love & light dispersed**

AQ

Page 2 of 2Goto page Previous  1, 2

print   ShareShare