My First WILD!!!! ^^

hi, whats up everyone? i just had my first WILD :mrgreen: :tongue:

(Hope ya understand my English :grin: )

I must say it was kinda freaky 'cause I tried this relaxion guide and it didn’t work so…after 2 hours of trying, i said myself “ok I’ll try tomorrow” and than i just turned myself to sleep and suddenly I began to hear something like radio static or vibrating stuff :content: and then that transition stuff you know (feeling like you fly or float)… :smile: and after I was lucid I wasn’t able to do things that I wanted to :sad: i mean i tried to fly but everything was normal, and i knew i was lucid, but after a while I was able to fly but not to got through walls or make something appear… :confused:

I would really appreciate if someone tells me why the relaxion technique didn’t work but as I wanted to sleep i got lucid, and why i wasn’t able to do nothing :cry: :help:

THX Guys !!!

The relaxion technique does not work for me too… But for some people it does! So it really depends of each person! i’ve never completed a WILD before, but for me what works better is: After waking up after a dream I usually try to sleep again concious, doing that I skip the relaxion step [ after waking uo we still relaxed! :wink: ]

About the dream control I do not know if you have had some LDs before, but if you haven,t you just need some more experience!! In my second LD I tryied to materialize a gun, after 3 attemps I materialize half of it (useless, hehehehe)!

Keep practincing it and you’ll become a prefessional! :content:

Could you describe the relaxation technique you are using and what you expect the results to be? I can’t give any help if I don’t know what it is your attempting.

You say that you were trying to relax and then you gave up, and you achieved WILD. From what you said, I think you may have been abit too hard. You then gave up, and it all came naturally. Next time you do a relaxation technique (this one, another or even none) dont try and think about it too much. I’ve done this too many times and I’ve realised that it keeps me more awake and frustrated than sleepy and relaxed. :peek:

Same thing happend to me when i tried to WILD(OBE acctually) for the first time.
I was trying several techniques then i just gave up,
“nah, i should sleep” and just let go.
Boom i was hit by the vibrations -_-’’
That was 8-10 years ago, i never actually had a full WILD,
but then i haven’t been practicing lots either.