Help

I had one lucid dream for 3 secs then woke up and that was a month ago please ive tried loads could you tell me whats wrong and how to fix it.

What technique do you use ?

i didnt it just happened

Well how did you know you were lucid? I mean three seconds … how do you even realize you are doing anything for three seconds. That is of cource unless you were being sarcastic.

i ran someone over then i knew it was a dream i got exited and tryid to fly i got off the ground and sort spazzed up thn i woke up

OK, so it just came spontaneously ?

Then there is a lot you can do. You can read posts about the different techniques for a start. :content:

Now, I suggest you do MILD before you go to bed. You can do RC during the day, and perhaps WBTB if you can.

When doing MILD, tell yourself that in your next LD you will be in full control. When you realize you’re dreaming, try to stay calm, don’t get too excited, breathe deeply, reenforce your lucidity by doig Rcs or rubbing your hands for instance. :smile:

be patient.
ive been trying for about 7 months and have 1 real lucid dream

thanks

I tried to do mild but it didn’t work wot should i do now.

keeping trying. with that attitude of being like “hmm i tried this once and it didnt work now what?” your chances of having more lucid dreams. I think the most important factor in the ability to have lucid dreams is beleiving that you can (sounds lame but its true). It seems to me like the people who have the most trouble having LDs are the people who think its hard. Just look at it as easy and it will become, well easier.
As for MILD i think the best thing is to be consistent with it and do it every night. I have had three lucid dreams after getting interested in them, and i do MILD kinda randomly, so i dont really remember if it ever worked or not.
All three of my lucid dreams have been due to reality checks, which i do about 20 times a day, so ya maybe start doing that.

Also, start doing RCs every day. Just whenever.

Some of my first LD’s only lasted seconds before I got so excited that I woke up. Just practice RC’s daily, and more than one too because they do fail and you’ll be really mad at yourself once you do your first RC in a dream and realize you missed it!

Also for me it really took some practice to make sure my subconcious would remember to stay relaxed and enjoy the experience and stay calm. So consider that too if your LD’s are only lasting a couple seconds due to too much excitement and what not.

Just keep working on it and you’ll be dreamin’ in no time, just don’t give up if some things you do are unsuccessful, perseverance is key!

Regards,
Zak