LD4ALL member awards 2006 (now DJ awards)

DJ awards is interesting… Or maybe a “DJ of the Month” prize :smile:
We could have categories too…

moogle wrote:

great idea! i think we should have each category each month, example: best overall DJ on january, funniest DJ on febuary e.t.c

[color=darkblue]Hmm… I didn’t have time to post a DJ yet. :sad: I keep meaning to start one but just don’t get the time. I actually have a collection of dated dreams from about 6 months ago but they are all written in sort of note form and with names that won’t mean much unless you know me. You would probably find it funny to read as an outsider.

I still believe I have some of the strangest dreams of anyone I have ever known, including a lot of the dreams from other’s that I have read.

Sometimes I tell people what I dreamt about and they look at me as if I’m insane! It’s like: Sorry- can’t choose what I dream about![/color]

ok, we could start next month. I could make a sticky topic in dream diaries and ask for suggestions for 2 weeks, then we could have 2 weeks of voting in a poll.

I’ll start with best overall DJ - I’ll make the topic now, so everyone will have time to find it :tongue:

infinitycascade … when we say DJ, the djs at LD4all vary from just 1 or 2 dreams to lots of pages :smile: so no one will be left out :thumbs:

ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 501#322501

[color=darkblue]Ok. Cheers.

Should I post my older dreams then or do they have to be recent? I can’t post them yet anyway though, without vetting them. They are written for my DR so they have full place names, people and may be a bit rich in some area’s for some people!

Do I edit that stuff out?[/color]

it’s usually wise to edit that stuff out for privacy reasons :smile:
if you just post some of your past favourite dreams :smile: and then post any new ones you wish to share :smile:

I love this idea! goes to nominate people (though I’m slightly out of touch with most people’s at the moment, oh well)

I will soon do a poll so i will know which category you would like next in the dj polls

so far the future ones will be…

Funniest DJ
Most Action DJ
Weirdest DJ
Lucid Dream DJ
Goal Orientated DJ eg Vi’s search for he who wears the cloak … python wanting his wings etc
best illustrated DJ
Most meaningful DJ

post any other ideas here and I will make a poll in this topic for the order they will be done in

don’t forget to post in the november best overall dj poll :smile:

best illustrated DJ :yes:

Best lyrics. :yes:

types of DJ, Robin
so only Vi and siiw would be nominated I think since they are the only two members with songs from their dreams :wink:

Most meaningful DJ

added best illustrated DJ and Most meaningful DJ to my post :moogle:

I’ve made the poll now and added most inspiring. :thumbs:
If you think of any other category you would really like adding … it is possible to add it to the poll.

keep voting … it looks like the nominations for December will be for the most inspiring dj and January’s could be for Lucid Dream djs

please vote here if you haven’t already since all the others only have one vote each or no votes

Of course assuming you didn’t look at the first page and vote for something that already had 7 votes :peek: :runs:

lol, i chose the most inspiring DJ cause that would seem best:P

thet reminds me, i haven’t posted in my DJ in ages…

Id like to see: weirdest :smile: heheheh

Yeah… I prefer weirdest too…
My DJ is sooooooo weird… Actualy, most of the times, my dreams are too weird to write down… :bored:

What about the category favourite dream?

It might be a little hard, but I’m sure people can remember dreams from other they thought were fabulous. So instead of having a whole DJ, only one dream.

I couldn’t even tell you my own favourite dream let alone my favourite from all the DJs I have read.