Wow...amazing guitarist

I found this through a former room-mate of mine…

youtube.com/watch?v=OxnCUu9IAkw

…this guy totally blew me away :eek:

Anyways, check it out, whether you’re a musician or you just like to listen to music, you might really like this :smile:

Wow! Your right Josh? and this is an old friend?
The tune is so nice, and i never knew you could play the guitar like that

I had never heard of him until about half an hour ago…my old room-mate had a link to that video in his MSN messenger name and I just discovered who he is now :smile:
It turns out he’s from Montreal, which is about a day or so away from where I live.

Oh yeah, the way he plays guitar - that’s something called two-hand tapping. Lots of guitarists do it, but I’ve never seen anyone use open tunings and harmonics in tapping like he has. The way he uses that technique to create such a rich melody is amazing.

That was pretty crazy, this person seems like he knows what he’s doing. The signature line was very fluent but the flow was deeply incredible it bounced every where. I have seen guitars setup between an upright bass, bass, electric guitar, but never acoustic. Pretty interesting thanks for sharing :happy:

that was just great :smile:

Yeah, he’s great, nothing more to say. I didnt knew that it’s able to make such great music by tapping.

Wild. Since I felt like an 8 years old upon watching this movie, allow me to say—

WOW! That was totally WICKED!

:shock:

Woah… :eek:
Now i’m really depressed… all I can play is three notes!! :lol:

That is just awesome… Not only a heck of a lot of skill, the music itself was great too!

I keep on watching this thing… :tongue:

GREAT!!!

he uses it almost like a synthesizer,