Chaining - New Technique

Fantasystar0822,

If you are back in the waking world but were just in a dream, if you talk to them while awake using your mind they will often pull you back into the dream world, which is a very simple way of re-entry without having to imagine things, and it will take you back to the dream you were JUST in instead of a new one.

I will often tell the DCs that i’m about to wake up then keep talking to them after i’m awake until they help me back in or i transition back in on my own.

Oh heheh ^^
it’s no prob though, i can continue the exact same dream either way.
i’ll try it though =D

meeehh having to wake up to an alarm clock SUCKS.

you don’t have to wake up to an alarm clock

i rarely use mine!

.>;; Well…
I sorta do need one
for school and all.
If i oversleep, i’m screwd. Haha.

i really only set mine for school if i’m going to bed to where i’ll only be getting less than 8 hours of sleep.

Eeek, I haven’t gotten over 8 hours of sleep on a school day in a long time >.<;

Maybe it’s because i’m a procrastinator?
But either way, If i do get more than 8 hours, i know i will just continue to sleep, it’s a fact >.> hehe.

Well, I try anyway if i wake up in the middle of the night.

I’ve been doing this one for ages… You don’t actually need to think of the dream you were in before, just be aware that you’re drifting off to sleep while images of either the old dream or a new one start to appear in your mind… You’ll often get into the new dream knowing it is a dream, much like when using WILD

Ugh, i’ve been way too stressed lately, because of school i’m not even in the holiday spirit yet. And it’s affecting my dreams @.@ recently I haven’t had time to remember them at all, Or continue them.
:meh:
But i’ll try WILD when I can.
^.^

Woo! I chained my first dreams!

They were both ND’s, but it is still progress! In the original dream, I was in some war, and I was with my squad in a jungle/museum type place, and I woke up as we were fighting a monster, then I stayed where I was, and I fell back asleep and continued my dream! Now I just need to chain into an LD…

:happy: congrats!
As for me, my mind’s been really awake \ excited lately… takes forever to get to sleep, and i sleep clean through the night.
But i’ve also been creating my own dreams, Like I wake up and decide to dream about something that’s been on my mind and just somehow sleep and end up in it. Then i wake up remembering everything.
Now… to put that into my advantage.

this sounds like an awesome technique and i will definitely try this in the morning when i wake up. Do you think if i use auto suggestion before i go to sleep like “i will wake up from a dream and not move at all.” Do you think that would be a good idea?

Can’t wait to try this!

I’m back again! Someone posted on this and it reminded me on my email :smile:

I think I finally realized my one enemy–what is preventing me from attaining a lucid dream:
Doubt.

I am not skeptical…I believe in everything until it is disproved (except scientology… i’m sorry, no offense.) But the mere fact that there is a chance in this mundane reality where anything is possible is so mind boggling to me, deep down I’m probably doubting it lol. But I so want it to happen…

I am still able to go back into my dreams after waking, but I just need to make myself lucid somehow. I’ve noticed that usually i’m in third person when in a dream, or when I reminisce about a dream, which makes it harder for me to control myself, you know? I mean how could I control my dream if I’m not even in my dream body…?

I hope you guys are still out there!

I am going to try this technique in combination with U-WILD!!! When I am waking up I will not move and then flash all sort of images in my mind. I will try it tonight and see if it makes a difference!

I keep forgetting to lie still when I wake up… :sad:

yeah lolpie, it IS kinda hard to stay still… I mean seriously, you get up and all of a sudden you’re supposed to remember to not open your eyes and stay still. It’s tough.

I realized that if I go to sleep early enough, I wake up an hour early…haha no surprise there.
I should try it sometime.

But still, is anyone else in third person in their dream?

i always forget to stay still!!! i always open my eyes by accident!! its gonna take some practice!

I’m gonna try this, I just hope my mom doesn’t come and try to wake me up. She’s done that before right when I wake up and am trying to recall dreams so I have to move or else she won’t leave me alone and then I don’t remember my dreams.

I am defenitely trying this! report back tomorrow! (hopefully)

Ya, this i think is a really good idea.