the BIG Psi topic

Not with psiballs so much as just with energy. My friend was/is pretty good with that. He was more about the practical side of psionics, he always practiced self-healing. He only did it on me once or twice, but it was quite a noticeable effect.

ah, i see

well ive been working more on these psi balls. Although i feel im getting nowhere :cry:

i do get a warm feeling in my hands and when i stop focusing on making one i can feel a breeze of air going through my hands.Although i still think this is my mind just playing tricks on me :sad:

Hey thats weird, I get a breeze of air going through my hands too! I’m not to good with psi balls. I practice on and off. I want to get good at it but fast. I’m a natural with alot of things.

hmm, maybe its not just in my mind :smile:
well its good to see more and more people interested in these type of things.

anyways best of luck!

This is really intersting…but niether of those links tell anything about how you “program” the ball

Programming is exactly the term. Funny that you got it by accident. They have articles specifically for that.

example:

psipog.net/show.php?id=10155

FYI: A psiball is a basic construct. A construct is a programmed mass of energy.

heh i didn’t get it by accident…i read the site :tongue:
obviosly not well anough…i missed that bit you just gave me

Could somone explain me what a psi ball is ?

try reading this FAQ:

psipog.net/show.php?id=4

Sorry for the double post

ive been practicing quite frequently.I now feel a very strong breeze and sometimes my hands get hot.When i realease my psi ball (or so i think its a psi ball) I feel pretty drained.Probally because i use my own energy to make one.Although i think using your own energy is better(not sure though)

So what energy should i use? my own or something elses (earth moon sun etc)

thanks!

I always try to use energy in the air, light, ect to supplement my own. Maybe that’s why I’ve gotten such scattered results.

I use my own energy to get started, but then I switch to another source. That way you can avoid draining yourself. The same thing happens to me if I use my own energy.

i read somewhere that if you feel drained walk with your barefeet.And that walking barefoot on earth will replenish your energy (dont know if its true) i also heard the more of your own energy you use, the more you get used to and the longer it will take to feel drained.

I don’t know about the first part, but the second part is true. At least in my experience and in my friends’ experiences. I think the rational behind the first part is to encourage drawing energy through the feet from the earth, which is one method of drawing energy. It’s one of my favorites, actually.

ok i found a good way to do it. i was VERY skeptical at firts but now im convinced. for me i imagined energy going from my sternum to my chest to my arms to my hands. i cupped my hands and tried to visualize the energy as water filling up my hands. then i mentally “formed” it into a ball and threw it at my face, trying to feel it hit me and it felt like a small but strong gust of heat. very cool :smile:.

yes, ive thrown it at my face many times i usually feel a very cool breeze and usually my hands are tingling or getting warm.I practice everyday, its fun and exciting! And the method i use is i imagine all this energy in my body i focus it to go up to my shoulders and down to my arms through my hands i then start visualizing the psi ball forming and usually my hands get hot/start tingling

So You’re saying that psi balls are possible. I find that quite hard to believe. Any Pics apart from the ones on the site. Also Does this by extension make telepathy and all other psychic phnomenon possible.

i try to use electricity.
i imagine all the sockets in the room starting to crackle then sending out whipps of electricity around my body…which i then channel down into my arms and the ball.
so far ive only felt a little heat in between my hands but i think that wasnt to do with the ball __

Yes, it isn’t an easy thing to just accept. No, there aren’t many good pictures. Should you try it for yourself before dismissing it? Yes.

Do I sometimes ask and answer my own questions? Sometimes.

i think what you mean is usually called “grounding”, it’s putting your body into contact with the earth to stabilise your energys to the earth’s