Nintendo Wii

:yes: And Zelda has as many pestering creatures as FF, so there are probably just as many fights.

I’m starting to think (thanks a lot to DA’s recent post :tongue:) that perhaps Wii was a bit of a preposterous idea. On the other hand, I still won’t try to join the for or against Wii people before I have tried playing it myself:tongue:

When I played the first big boss in Zelda’s first dungeon I knew I would not want to play that part with a regular controller.

I do want to try the gamecube version just to compare how crippled it would feel.

Not to spoil any part of the new Zelda game but the first big boss requires fast precision aiming. :wink:

Yay and now it doesn’t feel as preposterous (hehe you scared me with the sleeping while playing remark!). As I said, perhaps the best thing I can do is not make any judgements before I try Wii myself. :yes:

is that when your mum’s lamp bit the dust? :tongue:

Well, I finally have a Wii-mote
my Wii will probably come next Week, so right now I only play with the Wii-mote;p
And even that is a little fun :razz:

I’m posting here since I’ve heard that the weather channel for Wii is released

but more importantly today Nintendo is realising a beta-version of the Internet channel that you can download for free, the real version will come in mars I think.

So now I’m waiting for DreamAddict to make a post using Wii :razz:

/Magnus

I’ve been dissapointed with Nintendo ever since the N64 days, but the idea of the Wii is starting to grow on me. So, I entered like 6 contests to win one :razz:

This Wii looks awesome. I’ve been told that for a good school report mum’s putting 200 bucks towards anything… And I said a Wii (I pay the extra 200 plus another 100 or so towards a game)… Of course I’m Australian so the Wii costs AUS$400… CAN’T WAIT!

I am on Wii right now! :smile:
It loads ld4all pretty well … but the acronym hover bubbles do not work, heh.

a warning explains this beta version has limited functionality.
some Adobe Flash sites work
funny that on wiicade.com most games dont work or load.
metacafe - no
google video - all so far
wii.com - ofcourse
youtube -? hmm oddly havent tested yet Yes, YouTube works great :smile:

yahoo email works perfect
im very satisfied :happy:

woo! LD4all is wii compatible! :grin:

congrats with your wii’s everyone who has one. wow, i’m getting tempted to get one too :eep:

Man!, a Wii, I really want one, my parents were looking all over the mall and everystore. They couldnt find anyplace with one they were all sold out!!! This made me mad. I was going to get one for Christmas ( Sorry if your jewish or another religion im not using sarcasm either ) but we cant find one :cry: We might go a day or 2 after Christmas to see if anyone has one in then :cool_laugh: I hope so. Wish me LUCK! :content:

I might get one at Christmas or after. I was at the store and oddly enough they had 2 PS3’s and no Wii.

…That surprised me alittle…

Why are you apologizing for celebrating Christmas?

How can yo write on the wii ?

It has a keyboard ?

You get a keyboard on the screen and you have to point at each letters on at a time.

With the Wiimote ? :eek:

In other games i played was typing a true pain in the behind.

THey fixed that ? :eek: :cool_laugh:

Typing on Wii is just like using a keyboard with one finger. It's not as fast but very easy.

It’s not as awful as typing on a cellphone or other semi-tortuous ways of text input.

Sounds way better than the keyboard on xbox where you gotta write name and such :grin:

/me just played Wii for the first time…

…and IT’S THE BEST VIDEOGAME EVER! :shock:

As I did my first goofy gestures and started to get a hold of the gameplay, I thought to myself: in your face, Sony. Wii hasn’t got the best hardware, and it sure doesn’t process a million times the infinity polygons per second. But it’s fun to play, perhaps the most compelling videogame I’ve ever played.

I’m already a pro in bowling and boxing, and I was starting to get good at tennis when I had to leave my friends’.

On a side note, the new Zelda is just awesome too! :happy: What a beautiful game! My only complaint is—why is there not a lefty mode? :shock: Link used to be lefty! :cry: The one game I could play naturally, I had to learn how to use a sword with the wrong hand!

I have it for gamecube. :hmmm: why did i ever stop playing that? i was almost done too, im on lthe last temple…

Darn, I will get Zelda next week, I can’t wait to play…
The other day I dreamed that I played Zelda on the Wii, but I was playing with Sheik xD.
It was great, the wiimote ruled :smile: