Nintendo Wii

Yay and now it doesn’t feel as preposterous (hehe you scared me with the sleeping while playing remark!). As I said, perhaps the best thing I can do is not make any judgements before I try Wii myself. :yes:

is that when your mum’s lamp bit the dust? :tongue:

Well, I finally have a Wii-mote
my Wii will probably come next Week, so right now I only play with the Wii-mote;p
And even that is a little fun :razz:

I’m posting here since I’ve heard that the weather channel for Wii is released

but more importantly today Nintendo is realising a beta-version of the Internet channel that you can download for free, the real version will come in mars I think.

So now I’m waiting for DreamAddict to make a post using Wii :razz:

/Magnus

I’ve been dissapointed with Nintendo ever since the N64 days, but the idea of the Wii is starting to grow on me. So, I entered like 6 contests to win one :razz:

This Wii looks awesome. I’ve been told that for a good school report mum’s putting 200 bucks towards anything… And I said a Wii (I pay the extra 200 plus another 100 or so towards a game)… Of course I’m Australian so the Wii costs AUS$400… CAN’T WAIT!

I am on Wii right now! :smile:
It loads ld4all pretty well … but the acronym hover bubbles do not work, heh.

a warning explains this beta version has limited functionality.
some Adobe Flash sites work
funny that on wiicade.com most games dont work or load.
metacafe - no
google video - all so far
wii.com - ofcourse
youtube -? hmm oddly havent tested yet Yes, YouTube works great :smile:

yahoo email works perfect
im very satisfied :happy:

woo! LD4all is wii compatible! :grin:

congrats with your wii’s everyone who has one. wow, i’m getting tempted to get one too :eep:

Man!, a Wii, I really want one, my parents were looking all over the mall and everystore. They couldnt find anyplace with one they were all sold out!!! This made me mad. I was going to get one for Christmas ( Sorry if your jewish or another religion im not using sarcasm either ) but we cant find one :cry: We might go a day or 2 after Christmas to see if anyone has one in then :cool_laugh: I hope so. Wish me LUCK! :content:

I might get one at Christmas or after. I was at the store and oddly enough they had 2 PS3’s and no Wii.

…That surprised me alittle…

Why are you apologizing for celebrating Christmas?

How can yo write on the wii ?

It has a keyboard ?

You get a keyboard on the screen and you have to point at each letters on at a time.

With the Wiimote ? :eek:

In other games i played was typing a true pain in the behind.

THey fixed that ? :eek: :cool_laugh:

Typing on Wii is just like using a keyboard with one finger. It's not as fast but very easy.

It’s not as awful as typing on a cellphone or other semi-tortuous ways of text input.

Sounds way better than the keyboard on xbox where you gotta write name and such :grin:

/me just played Wii for the first time…

…and IT’S THE BEST VIDEOGAME EVER! :shock:

As I did my first goofy gestures and started to get a hold of the gameplay, I thought to myself: in your face, Sony. Wii hasn’t got the best hardware, and it sure doesn’t process a million times the infinity polygons per second. But it’s fun to play, perhaps the most compelling videogame I’ve ever played.

I’m already a pro in bowling and boxing, and I was starting to get good at tennis when I had to leave my friends’.

On a side note, the new Zelda is just awesome too! :happy: What a beautiful game! My only complaint is—why is there not a lefty mode? :shock: Link used to be lefty! :cry: The one game I could play naturally, I had to learn how to use a sword with the wrong hand!

I have it for gamecube. :hmmm: why did i ever stop playing that? i was almost done too, im on lthe last temple…

Darn, I will get Zelda next week, I can’t wait to play…
The other day I dreamed that I played Zelda on the Wii, but I was playing with Sheik xD.
It was great, the wiimote ruled :smile:

Got an idea for my list… being Link :grin: :grin:

I dreamed i was link in TP one time. I was going to fight a Poe and i transformed into Wolf Link but then i woke up :sad: