The BIG Fav thing to do in a LD topic - Part V

I wonder how hard it would be to get the DC to talk about there excistance. I think there pretty sensative when it come to being told there just a character in a dream. I think if I could stay lucid long enough, I could have a pretty intence conversation with them.

ive always wanted to do gymnastics, so thats at the top of my list - just go off doing backflips and such :smile:

Attempting to overstay my welcome in the dreamworld only to see to what extent the DCs will go to wake me up :lol:

I could see it now Huey, DCs steping out of the room to talk to about you behind your back, saying… “Man weve got to wake this guy up, his so damn anoying” LOL. I think Ill try that.

one thing i really want to do, is simple spawn myself onto a very very high rock and climb it without any safety belts, etc

1.Flying of course
2.Drive a BattleMech from Mechwarrior 3 on the streets of Budapest
3.Try cool weapons like that huge cannon (it was shooting giant uranium filled cannonballs-it was stupid but fun) from Serious Sam
4.Grab my physics teacher and and use him as a club, and beat up someone with him.
5.Making the sun become a supernova and watching it from the Earth while eating popcorn.
6.Travel to other galaxies and meet intelligent aliens.
7.Entering a black hole.
8.Stopping time.
9.Making the Earth shatter into pieces, and watch it from the Moon.
10. Become Mr.47 and go on missions.
11.Become Raziel (from the Soul Reaver series) and slice and dice people with the fully charged Reaver.
12. Go on a rampage.
13.Meeting my spirit guide.
14. Making my animals capable of speaking.
15. Try to be a superhero like Magneto from X-Man
16. Go under the oceans and swim with whales.
17. Kick Klement Marci’s ass! (csak most, csak neked Marci :smile:)

1. Flying

2. Listen a Red Hot Chili concert from the front-row

3. Go back in a past and see some historic events

4. win all Body Building competitions

5. Learning in English (perfect :grin: )

and Playing in a NBA match with Shaquille O’neal :happy:

1. meet god, slap him
  2. kidnap bush and release him in the streets in bagdad
  3. do stuff…

i wanna get lucid cries

You won’t get lucid with those ideas… or at least not act them out good. You need a good idea everynight, like flying. Not kidnap bush then slap god and then “do stuff”. When you’ll become lucid you’ll probably end up doing nothing of them.

Why ? If he want to ‘kidnap bush and release him in the streets in bagdad’, he can do it. But it would be just stupid. I mean, that’s not a fun thing. If Geremino will get lucid, and if he will do it, he might like it. At first time. I actually dont find it funny, or anything. If he do it, bush propably will be killed in few seconds. Cool?

At second time, it wont be funny, but a boring thing. And there is nothing cool in it. Maybe he’d find god, and slap him, if it’s a funny thing for him.

Anyways, i think that stuff, like flying (you’re right) is way better thing to do in LD.

and one more thing: Doing nothing in LD mostly ends up as waking up or FA. Things on Geremino’s list wont take too much time. :neutral:

I wouldn’t go into a rpg game. I’d see how long i could last in a appocolipse,war, natural disaster or just break stuff.Oh also listen to the sweet child o mine solo so loud in the city it smashes windows, Go to the last rage against the machine concert and have a dream that will go for a year also be able to fuck with time, talk to my younger self, have like a groundhog day of the rl day that just happened.

besides flying and sex?
well… exploring the dreamworld, talking to DC and often mocking them (i love how many of them have that serious look on their faces all the time :cool_laugh: )
changing the dreamscene is also fun because i come up with new ideas on how to do that everytime.
:shy:

Soul Travel=travel to other higher worlds
Remote Viewing
See my past lives
See The Future
Meet the Blue Being Who Is In The Blue Pearl( 3d eye center)
enter the sjamanic gate
learn martial art

Talk to Einstein, Cleopatra, Napoleon, and many many other historical figures. Find out what made them do what they did and tell them how the world is today and watch their reactions.

Figure out why I have an overwhelming obsession with sex when I dream, but have little to no interest in it when I am awake.

Go to hurtful times in my past and fix them (beating the crap out of people most likely)

Talk to my baby (curretly pregnant)

Visit my RL friend in his dreams and get him to join me on a Lucid Adventure

I’ve had 1 LD and all I ended up doing was taking a piss because I realized what might happen and awoke in fear. Heres what I want to do: meet my SG, Sex, Good Food, Flying, Explore Space And Time

Well, in the many LD’s I’ve had, my favorite things are still flying and sex, (havn’t yet tried combining them, will next time though)

Other things I like to do include:

Blow crap up with lightning.

Explore

Tried to meet my SG once, started feeling wierd and woke up, havn’t tried again yet

Walk through walls (havn’t quite mastered this one yet)

When ever I fly I use wings, not becuase I cant othewise, but becuase I love using wings, and I feel incomplete withought them in a LD, I always run really fast and then jump into the air while spinning like a corkscrew, then when I get high enough I stablize myself and glide, it owns!

I went around my home town tossing cars. :grin: Such a lovely feeling lifting and throwing a 1,5 ton car into another watching them tumble. :cool: I guess seeing it happen in movies all the time makes it very realistic in dreams. :smile:

I think the funnest things to do in an LD are flying (duh), sex(double duh) and run around naked in a public place. (i love the way that DCs don’t care)
lol

Lol running around naked is awesome. I like to walk through things and scare DC’s. Its a lot of fun when you can be the monster in the horror film.