What huge dreamsign have you missed lately? Part III

I had a giant hole in my chest and I could see my heart… NOT BEAT!!!

I was counting in my dream, “1, I’m dreaming… 2, I’m dreaming, etc…” up until 100. And I passed out inside my dream before I got to 100 to do a RC. ><

i fell off a skateboard after doing a really impressive run of tricks but the thing is i fell over and it never hurt… by the way the dreamsign i missed was i can’t even skate :wink:

Hehe… But it all seems to make sense at the time, somehow. :tongue:

I dreamt that there were a lot of animals around the house, including a koala, which was chasing a mouse. His head was way to thin. I wondered whether it was supposed to be, because I had seen them differently. But I thought, “whatever”, and just accepted it… :roll:

Check my Dream Journal and you’ll see massive amounts of them XD.
Main ones:
-Night turning to day instantly, and the reverse
-Change of scenery instantly
-Change of activity instantly
-Things becoming other things! (I say this because they were nothing real to begin with XD They just change to something else that isnt real.)
-Riding a motor cycle at 220 MPH and bouncing on the road but somehow not crashing XD
-A fireplace existing in my house… My house doesnt have a fireplace.

I dreamt I was in the practice for the cavaliears basketball team as a bench player. :wallhit:

Yeah, that’s been happening to me too. Last night I dreamt that we were getting ready for finals. I think there was some part of me that said “Really already, so soon?”

The real dream sign I missed was that we were in a classroom and the content of the board could scroll using a switch next to me. I was thinking at first, “Wait a second, it’s a physical whiteboard, it can’t scroll,” but then I “remembered” that if you draw too close to the bottom a scrollbar will come up and you can keep going like in a text box.

Oh well.

ill have dreams where in them im saying wow i cant wait until i have another lucid dream. I wake up pretty mad.

Today I got two pretty obvious dreamsigns in one dream and of course I missed them both :smile:

The first one was seeing a man being crushed by huge bus, driving with high speed. After the bus stopped and fell on its side, the man crawled from the wreckage, stood up and just whisked away the dust from his clothes. I just thought “oh well, good for him”, and walked away. :eek:
The next one was even better. I was standing by the wall when someone shouted at me and shoot his gun. Before the bullet hit me, I intentionally dodged it by moving my head and crouching - a bit like Neo in Matrix. Of course, it seemed totally normal for me :tongue:

80% of my dreams I fly… I don’t know why this isn’t a dream sign for me…
But really, all of my dreams there are something that isn’t normal… but the biggest thing I miss is the flying, i must make that as a RC ^^

K recently… I was asleep and I knew it! I thought I was in SP though. Mm. Running on roofs that had floating stairs and floating doors. Giant hermit crab on my wall turning into Giant cockroaches which then invaded!!! Mass murderer chopping my dream wifes head off. (Funny thing is in the same dream I became lucid by flying out a wall. Wierd what does and doesnt set your mind off)

Just had the strangest dream I thought would fit here.

I got in a fist fight with two women who took the number off my bank card and said they were going to take all my money.

Reason this would be a missed dream sign for me is I have never been in any kind of fight ever.

I had the most Weird dream

Santa was baking cookies and i was hitting him with a ruler… o.0

A guy I know from the Internet comes to my house.

The thing is, he doesn’t know my address and lives quite far from here.

Plus, the house is decorated with stuff I know my dad would never have bought.

I dreamt that Lars Von Trier (a Danish film director) kidnapped my grandmother. He wanted to make her star in a movie about a guy who kidnaps old people. I tried to stop him, but he had helicopters and ninjas =(

It all took place in the basement of my old school which had merged with a train station and a gold mine =S

I merged this from “Whoops, i missed my dreamsign” with the What huge dreamsign have you missed lately part III" because they seem to be the same topic.

I know this has probably happened to everyone of you.
In you dream there was something absolutly astonishing, baffling or simply unnatural and still you shrugged it off as “normal” or real.
The next day when you are awake, you are thinking:
“What was i thinking, how could i have missed that?”

I find these things always highly entertaining, also some of the really weird dreamsigns that i got ^^

So please post you best “encounters” that didn´t make you lucid, or ones aswell that did induce a DILD.

For me for example “A Giant milkshake with Legs and Arms ripping out trees and destroying the neighborhood” made me guess i was dreaming.

While “A truck with a tornado generator on its back, displaying a giant “Pepsi” logo in the sky” was completly normal ^^;

What are your best?

I was arguing with an Uncle that in RL I’m very shy and quiet with. At some point i recognised the situation as unreal and started to enjoy shouting sarcastic comments at him. But I never considered it might be a dream.

There was an entire squad of unrealistically beautiful cheerleaders that I ignored. They were just kind of standing in the middle of the whole thing doing nothing. There was like an old airplane hanger nearby and a shed and all dirt roads. I was on a quest for moogle dolls (like final fantasy moogles. 4 inches tall or so… inanimate), which was given to me by a mysterious girl. She had really white teeth. When I found enough of the dolls around the place I observed that they were indestructible and so, naturally, I made the best toothbrush ever from some of their threads.

Jeez!

I was thinking “this must be a dream” and RCd , i think i didnt even come to RCing, i just concluded

“this LD stuff mess with me brain !”

A piece of papper in my wallet that said… “Is this a dream?”